PDA

View Full Version : more zoo frags Van

dockrat
06-25-2007, 06:27 PM
my boss needs the space my office frag tank is takeing up so i need to move a few frags 15 or so, the pics i took are to big to be loaded on here so ill have to send them via email... The colors off the top of my head are... Yellow skirt black face with yellow speckles, Pink with white speckles,Emarald green w/ brown skirts(Green Crossettes), Pink palys, Horizons, Solar, (taken fron zoaid) most frags are a 6 - 10 and a few 15 polyps so ill let them go for $10 - $15 depending on size
I also have a few boyscouts colonies (they grow fast and take to glass real well) $15 for 30polyps
$20for 40+ polyps

I also have one small frag of fire and ice 8 polyps I am willing to trade for another nice zoo frag...

NO HOLDS unless i know you, I will be around all weekGone for the weekend and dont mind late pickups... Please PM me with your email adress if you would like pics Trades welcome...

Justusfish
06-25-2007, 10:09 PM
darn, i wish you were in Van. I'd take several!!

dockrat
06-25-2007, 11:03 PM
I do live in Van well close enough... I live about 20min from East Van...
Kris

dockrat
06-26-2007, 03:56 AM
WOW I have been real Overwhelmed by all the PMS... I will try to respond to every one with an up to date list of what i got...
Thanks go out to Deep6er and Justfish (who almost cleaned me out... I hope i have added a little color to your 210 ) for droping by today

Justusfish
06-26-2007, 04:34 AM
Zoos have already been placed in position. A couple have opened up with a few minutes of putting in the tank. Gee-or-jus. Thanks for getting me to your place to pick up the zoos. Clanging, grinding considered-to-be engine noises are a sign to take the car off the road.

Again, Thanks for the great specimens!

dockrat
06-26-2007, 04:42 AM
Im glad every thing made it home ok... Im glad i could borrow/stole the car (but really can you steel anything you have keys for and belongs to the rents) .... I just hope to get the jeep back SOON

dockrat
06-26-2007, 04:47 AM
EVERY THING IS NOW GONE THANKS EVERY ONE

I have one more colonie of boyscouts offers or trades...
Thanks to every one... who showed interest
Kris