PDA

View Full Version : FT: Tanks & stands etc for a 100G+ tank

Corbin
06-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Alrighty, im lookin for a tank atleast 100G.

and im wanting to trade a few tanks and stands, filters, heaters, lighting, substrate, and fish and plants in them (except for the 60G, those fish and plants are what i want the bigger tank for)

15G, Natural color substrate, Black stand, T8 lighting, Aqua clear 200, Submerssible 100W heater, Rocks, Zebra crayfish, and i think there is some ghost shrimp in there.

10G, T8 Lighting, Aqua Clear mini, 50W submersible heater, Tons of java moss, java ferns, various other plants, will throw in more too . 1 Guppy and redramshorns snails i have black stand you can have for it, but right now its on the bottom of the 60G's stand.

60G, Nautral wood looking stand, 200W submersible heater, can throw in a aquaclear mini. im keeping the lighting i can throw in some plants from it, and some of the apple snails that are breeding in there. Lots of river big rocks.

i also go lots of wild bred goldfish (great for ponds) that i can throw in too.

open to offers, arrange something

Shot me a PM for any questions.

Corbin
06-14-2007, 07:41 AM
BUMP

anyone, if you want to modify what your getting at all thats fine. you dont have to take live stock and plants. we can maybe do party money party trade depending on whats being traded..