PDA

View Full Version : 55watt Power Compacts from Home Depot?

BCOrchidGuy
12-15-2002, 05:48 PM
I posted this on the DIY forum but I haven't heard from anyone yet so I thought I would try here as well.

I read a post in the last day or two by someone who said they got their 55watt Power compact at home depot in the outdoor lighting section. I would like to know which store you got it from, I checked the Burnaby store and they didn't know what I was talking about, actually they didn't know what compact fluorescent was, when I showed them, they said they have never heard of them above the 13 watt that they had on the shelves.

Jeff
12-17-2002, 04:52 AM
I picked up a couple of Lights of America 65W compact flouro's at the Home Depot in Bellingham. Had em go flakey on me so I returned em and got new ones. Been going great ever since. They are FANTASTIC on a refugium.

BCOrchidGuy
12-17-2002, 04:45 PM
Thanks Jeff, I still hope to find out where in the Lower mainland the poster found them, I keep going through all the old posts but I haven't found it yet.

stephane
12-18-2002, 04:30 AM
I picked up a couple of Lights of America 65W compact flouro's at the Home Depot in Bellingham. Had em go flakey on me so I returned em and got new ones. Been going great ever since. They are FANTASTIC on a refugium.

Any chance you have the SKU of those compact that way they hare easy to orther at home depos?

Bryan
12-18-2002, 05:07 AM
I think they are only available from Home Depot's south of the border.