PDA

View Full Version : Get this...

Neil
05-21-2007, 02:26 AM
so the other day we had a showing appointment on our house as we are currently trying to sell. I have been crippled with some back issues of late and cant do squat, so that leaves my wife to do everything. She wont touch my tank though. A few minutes before the people were supposed to come through our house, i decide to clean out the collection cup on my Euro reef RS135 as it was COMPLETELY full. I put in an ice cream bucket and proceeded to carry it outside where we would wait out the appointment, however being hugely impared at walking these days, i fumble the bucket and spill the entire contents of the collection cup on the hardwood floor (huge splash). Now imagine the look on my wifes face taking these factors into consideration:

1) she doesnt like my fish tank much
2) she spent a few hours cleaning the house while watching our 7 week old and 2.5 year old
3) It reeked of rotten a$$

i totally thought she was going to murder me...

Snappy
05-21-2007, 02:35 AM
Yikes!!!!

kwirky
05-21-2007, 02:43 AM
that's hilarious :D

the whole house complains whenever I empty my collection cup in the basement bathroom. I can't imagine what it would smell like spilled on the living room floor!

SeaHorse_Fanatic
05-21-2007, 02:53 AM
Hahahaha. My wife hates it when I empty mine into our toilet. She would NOT be pleased if I spilled it onto our floor instead.

I think you owe her a dinner date or night out, Neil.

Anthony

Neil
05-21-2007, 03:01 AM
thank god we dont have carpet down there- could you imagine that?! Lucky for me (and my fish tank) the house aired out in time with the doors and windows open. Finally appreciated the winds up in this part of town for once.