PDA

View Full Version : A few fish for sale (Richmond, BC)

j83
05-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Bi-Colour Blenny - $10 (good natured fish, had for about a year and a half, selling because he has grown to like the mantles of clams) 1.5-2"

Chevron Tang - $65 (again, good natured fish, eats anything out of hand, is now in adult colours with orange tail) Approx. 4" *SOLD*

Blue Hippo Tang - $25 (eats very well, very skiddish) Approx. 2" Note- last night when I caught her, she had no signs of ick but she has had the odd signs now and again - nature of this fish. As she is probably freaked out right now being away from 'her home tank' she will probably need quarantining.

Coral Beauty - $20 (eats anything, have yet to see it nip at any softies, lps or clams) Approx. 2" *SALE PENDING*

Black Cap (black and yellow head with white body) Damsel AKA 'Sammy' - FREE (as every other damsel on this earth, it eats well and could probably survive a nuclear bomb - not that I've tried =) ) Approx. 1" *SOLD*

All fish, other than the damsel, have been kept in a 120 Gallon (4 foot) mixed reef, I usually feed Formula Two Flakes and New Life Spectrum Pellets. Selling them because I took down my g/f's tank and had to make some room in my tank. Would really like to see the two tangs go to a similar sized tank.

Local Pick-up Only.

Jay

jer
05-20-2007, 01:31 AM
bicolor, coral beauty, and chevron tang
will p/u asap for $75
-what do ya say?
thanks,
- jer
(360)920-4080

j83
05-20-2007, 03:59 AM
Hi Jer,

The Chevron and Coral Beauty are spoken for - I will let you know if they aren't picked up.

Jay

j83
05-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Blue Tang now $25... He eats great and right now doesn't have any spots on him, but I just put out the note to make people aware of the nature of the fish...Bump...

mello
06-01-2007, 04:01 AM
if that blue hippo tang is still available ill pick it up for $15. Im located in Richmomd so just let me know.

Bartman
06-01-2007, 10:12 PM
How old is (or, how long have you had) the Hippo?