PDA

View Full Version : New Fish

christyf5
12-13-2002, 03:51 AM
Well after a rather traumatic trip, a cool new addition to my tank :D

http://www3.telus.net/seamonkey68/flasher2.jpg

EmilyB
12-13-2002, 05:38 AM
Wow, what a Beautiful fish, what is that...and why are it's fins all torn up.... :cry:

StirCrazy
12-13-2002, 05:39 AM
why are it's fins all torn up.... :cry:

It just woulden't listen :shock:

Steve

christyf5
12-13-2002, 03:50 PM
Oops I forgot to put the name in the first post. Its a scarletfin flasher wrasse. Suffice it to say from looking at it, it did not ship well and I thought at one point I was acclimating a dead fish. I was actually very disappointed with the shipment but I don't know if I should be posting it on this board. Anyway, I've got to talk to the shipper first. Not a very good first experience with getting livestock shipped thats for sure. Maybe I expect too much :roll:

This fish immediately flipped me the bird upon entry to the tank and hid for the rest of the day. He actually came out for this picture whereby he gave me a dirty look and promptly hid again. Hopefully, he will acclimate to the tank and I won't find a head covered in hermit crabs when I get home tonight :?

Christy :)

MitchM
12-13-2002, 05:37 PM
I was actually very disappointed with the shipment but I don't know if I should be posting it on this board.

:D Sorry Christie, didn't mean to set myself up as the "business police"...I don't think that there's anything wrong with relaying specific instances.

( I know that you aren't mentioning me here specifically, but I think I have a good idea what you're referring to. :wink: )

Mitch

MitchM
12-13-2002, 05:38 PM
...nice fish, btw....

Mitch

christyf5
12-13-2002, 05:48 PM
Well actually I just didn't want to start something and have the thread deleted/closed . I seem to be good at that :roll: :wink: