PDA

View Full Version : Plastic test vials

TANGOMAN
12-12-2002, 03:04 PM
Where are you guys (and that also refers to gals...) getting disposable test vials(testing phosphates) ?

Another thing while we're in here...in the new year I'll be in the market($) for Halimeda cuttings, blue/purple mushrooms, and I'd also like to introduce pink Coraline Algae. I finally got my 90g cleaned up a couple of weeks ago and soon it will be time for the next stage..."hardy,soft, beginner type" corals.
My income is very limited these days :oops: but my desire to get some life in that tank draws me here hoping someone has cuttings they'd be willing to prepare and part with...I'm not hoping for anything free, I just can't manage paying store prices for the "full size model" if I can access cuttings for a lower price. Besides, growing them out is entertaining and a good learning experience.
Conversing on this last matter might be best in the form of "PM's to avoid a frenzy eh Bob ? :wink:

Canadian Man
12-12-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey Doug,
When you are ready for some easy beginner corals I have pleanty of mushrooms on rocks in my refugium. red's,blue etc.
I also have colt corals that seem to do well in any situation.

Sorry that I can't answer your question about the vials.
I do have many extra hagen glass ones if you need something like that.

cheers

TANGOMAN
12-12-2002, 05:04 PM
Thanks Jon. I'll put ya' on my hit list... :wink:
I too am accumulating old vials but hey, ya' never know when ya' might want 'em for something else... :roll: , it sucks being a "pack-rat".

Bob I
12-12-2002, 08:54 PM
I will probably be able to supply Green Hairy Mushrooms (grow like mad), and Green Star Polyps (grow like maniacs) I also have some real nice White Colt (Capnella or cladiella sp. I am not sure) They are very purty, and fairly slow growing. Maybe a bit of Pipe Organ (we will see)
Bob

andestang
12-12-2002, 10:12 PM
Same like wise, looking for some shrooms and green stars (lost mine awhile back during move :( ) Looking for small bits to put in my small tank until my big tank is ready for them.

Canadian Man
12-13-2002, 03:53 AM
Well If either one of you are intrested in some corals send me an email..
cheers