PDA

View Full Version : wish list - Rocky/Red Deer area

tmbar19
05-11-2007, 04:52 AM
I am looking for a few specific things, and am interested in getting together with reefers in the Rocky/Red Deer area. I have a lot of colt's coral. I am looking for more live rock - mostly pieces for my sump (about 30 lbs.) Also would love to get a rose tip bubble anemone. Have room for a fire shrimp or peppermint shrimp. Also very interested in a pink tipped long tentacle plate coral. I have been collecting fancy zoo colonies. Would like to share with other reefers in the area. Thanks, Marianne (Caroline, AB)

__________________________________________________ _______________
90 gal. 20 gal. sump,
Coralife Super skimmer 125, 2 Seio 620 jets, Tek Light 44 with T5 HO 54 bulbs, 140 lbs. live rock.
yellow tang, four bar damsel, pair of ocillaris clownfish, cleaner wrasse, cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp, little yellow cucumbers, pink&green cucumber, clown gobies (yellow, green & brown), fromia star, three bristle stars, tuxedo urchin, 4 color urchin, variety of LPS corals.

finn-a-gin
05-14-2007, 09:08 PM
I have great cured rock/ base rock for your sump. Pieces range from 5 pounds plum to orange size, 10 pounds grapefruit sized, and another 20 pounds of a little bigger.

If this interests you, PM me

Pier Pressure
05-15-2007, 04:47 PM
Just a comment on the fire shrimp. I bought one for my saltwater set up which is only 28 gallons. These things are nocturnal so you hardly ever see them. I spent $35 for a shrimp that I hardly ever saw in the aquarium. Cleaner shrimp are the way to go because once they are used to your tank they come out all the time. Just wanted to let you know before you spend a lot of money on a fire shrimp like I did!

likwid
05-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Coral Banded shrimps are great too. Mine comes out all the time and looks way cooler than a cleaner shrimp

sharuq1
05-19-2007, 06:00 AM
I am from Red Deer, just started my tank in April, but just as FYI. It would be cool if the locals from this area could get together at some point, maybe trade frags or buy them. I don't have frags to trade yet, but will win they grow out.

rzadun
05-19-2007, 09:02 AM
I have about 60 lbs of various size and shape . Have been in hobby 15 years. Pm me if interested. rock is not expensive