PDA

View Full Version : Bengal Cats

Reefhawk1
05-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Hello everyone,

I know that some of the members on the board have Bengal cats, so here is a chance for a couple more if interested.

I have two Bengal cats that are 4 years old that need a good home. They are a brother and sister pair and have never been separated. The male is considered a seal-point lynx / snow leopard pattern weighing approximately 15 lbs while the female is of darker colouring, although same markings, and weighs about 12 lbs.

The reason for finding these cats a new home is they need a lot of attention and exercice. I cannot give them the attention they need due to my work situation.

These cats will be free to an approved home only. They come with a covered litter box, food bin, food dish, and a few toys.

Please pm for more info.

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/medium/cats112_2.jpg

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/medium/Cats3.jpg

Ruth
05-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Awww..........these are the neatest cats, but you are right they are high energy. I have a brother and sister pair also - 9 months old now and I just love them to pieces. I find that having 2 is really great as they play with each other all the time and rip around the house like wild. I don't know that I could keep up with just one. My big challenge now that spring is here is keeping them in the house as they see all kinds of things outside they would love to explore but I live in the country and have lots of coyotes, foxes and wolves (and one whack job neighbor) around so won't take the chance of letting them out.
These are the coolest cats if anyone is thinking of getting them I highly recommend them. Tons of personality!

Reefhawk1
05-19-2007, 08:32 PM
bump

Ruth
05-19-2007, 09:12 PM
I can't believe nobody has taken up this offer. If I thought I could do it I would be all over this - still may. If you are thinking of getting one of these breeds of cats now is the time as these cats routinely sell for $500 - $800 each.

Der_Iron_Chef
05-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Ruth...I was interested, but he wasn't sure if they'd get along with my other cats. I have two cats already in a 1200 square foot apartment.

Ruth
05-20-2007, 12:20 AM
Ruth...I was interested, but he wasn't sure if they'd get along with my other cats. I have two cats already in a 1200 square foot apartment.

HEHEH - I guess I came off sounding a little harsh :redface: and that was not my intent - more I was surprised that these kitties were still around.

digital-audiophile
05-20-2007, 02:24 AM
Awesome cats! I always wanted a bengal, well that and a sphynx and an egyptian mau, but I ended up rescuing a herd of "alley-cats" :p

We already have 5 cats in our care and with a new baby in the house another couple cats would not go over well :(

I hope you find these guys a good home, they really are awesome!

Reefhawk1
05-20-2007, 07:50 AM
These are great cats and they are very affectionate. I am just looking for a good loving home for them.

Hey Ruth do you want two more :wink: