PDA

View Full Version : Tang's Behaviour

Palster
05-04-2007, 11:54 PM
I finally got my 135 gallon running last week and after letting things settle in I have moved a few fish over to the tank. What I found really amazing was how much my Yellow Tang's behavior has changed after moving it from a 90 gallon tank to a 135 gallon tank. The fish is way may more active and bold. It is not skittish any more when I walk in the room and will actually follow my finger back and forth across the front of the tank. I guess this goes to show that Tang's like to have lots of room as the fish seems way happier in the bigger tank.

Der_Iron_Chef
05-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Nice to hear! Happy fish :wink:

naesco
05-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I finally got my 135 gallon running last week and after letting things settle in I have moved a few fish over to the tank. What I found really amazing was how much my Yellow Tang's behavior has changed after moving it from a 90 gallon tank to a 135 gallon tank. The fish is way may more active and bold. It is not skittish any more when I walk in the room and will actually follow my finger back and forth across the front of the tank. I guess this goes to show that Tang's like to have lots of room as the fish seems way happier in the bigger tank.

Palster they like swimming so a longer tank gives them a chance to do what they enjoy best.

Good luck with the new tank.