PDA

View Full Version : Spider man 3

Phanman
05-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Did anyone check out the movie yet? was anyone very disappointed like me? Saw the midnight showing of it and all I can say is booooooooooo

andsoitgoes
05-04-2007, 06:53 PM
really? why though? Obviously with no spoilers, please!! :D

I was interested in seeing Venom, one of my fav villians, but I'm iffy on Sandman (ooh, bad guy made of sand. wow. exciting) and I think Dunst has been on her way "out" since Spidey 2... but I figured it would still be enjoyable...

Phanman
05-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Way to sappy, everyone cries in it. It was just really cheezy, and drawn out at times. It was like a bad Romantic comedy I thought. Some ppl were booing it in the theatres which the movie deserved I thought. There was one fight scene in the beginning which was awesome, but the main fight with venom was lacking. The last 1/2hr I was actually thinking to myself "When is this gonna end" which I rarely ever do. Im a huge spidy fan and was just really disappointed in the movie. The first 2 movies were good but this one just didnt cut it. You will see what im talking about when u guys see it.

Venom is my fav villian too but the fight wasnt as good as expected.
Sandman - well he was cool in the first 3/4 of the movie :)

Carrera75
05-07-2007, 12:53 AM
The move was good .....I personally enjoyed the movie very much.

justinl
05-07-2007, 07:02 AM
i honestly didnt like it. I liked the fight with the "red goblin" (in quotations because he is neither goblin nor red... except the hair of course) and i enjoyed how original they were with gobling junior. I actually enjoyed venoms fight... reminded me of jurrassic park at one point... "shoot her! shoot her!!!!"

but other than that i spent the whole time thinking (and often saying aloud) "no way... did they seriously pull that crap?", "maybe i should gp get nachos to go with this overflowing cheeeeeeesssseeeee" and mostly, "when the hell is venom gonna show up?!!!"