PDA

View Full Version : canucks lose

blaster
05-02-2007, 05:32 AM
what a **** off.The checking lines produce again more than the sedins.luongo can't do it himself.

Chin_Lee
05-02-2007, 03:31 PM
definitely a p***off game to watch from a 2-0 to 2-2 to 2-3OT. Hate to say it but golfing season is only 60 minutes away. :sad:

Ruth
05-02-2007, 03:40 PM
That was so sad - i was sure they were going to win that game:sad:

Chowder
05-02-2007, 04:32 PM
I agree, what a p*** off . It's amasing that the ducks only had to play 10 maybe 15 mins of the game to win. If I hear another stat quoted by the anouncers I think I might throw the TV out the window. LOVE THE GAme!!!!!!!

Chin_Lee
05-03-2007, 12:48 AM
I hate to say it but the Ducks are the better team. If you look at their puck passing during their powerplays, its crisp, confident and concise. Whereas the Canucks are just not at that level. They are good but not the best and you gotta be the best to advance in Stanley Cup playoff. It has been a good playoff run so far but let the best team win.

MoeReefer
05-03-2007, 02:26 AM
I agree with the stats. If I here one more stat about how if the Canucks are down 3/1 in a series on the second week of the third day of round two... I'm going to freek out. I like Gary Vaulck as an analist, he talks about who did what right and wrong and breaks it down without a lot of meaningless trivia.
Havings said that, GO CANUCKS!!!!
Love em when there winning, love em there losing too

andsoitgoes
05-03-2007, 03:25 AM
I agree with the stats. If I here one more stat about how if the Canucks are down 3/1 in a series on the second week of the third day of round two... I'm going to freek out. I like Gary Vaulck as an analist, he talks about who did what right and wrong and breaks it down without a lot of meaningless trivia.
Havings said that, GO CANUCKS!!!!
Love em when there winning, love em there losing too

UGH - I hear you!

"When the canucks are down 3/1 on home ice in the 2nd of the 4 game series and when it's rained, hailed AND there's been a peal of thunder, the Lord Himself came down from the sky and blessed the ice, that's caused them to win 1/1,340 games!"

I'll slap 'em.

LostMind
05-03-2007, 06:12 AM
Was at the game... was positive we were going to win until suddenly, the canucks stopped playing...

So many things I wish they would do better... too many to get into.

Oh well, I'll still have my tickets next year... a fan even when we are losing.

andsoitgoes
05-03-2007, 06:48 AM
Was at the game... was positive we were going to win until suddenly, the canucks stopped playing...

So many things I wish they would do better... too many to get into.

Oh well, I'll still have my tickets next year... a fan even when we are losing.

I get a lot of flack for being a "bandwagon jumper" - but I don't even consider myself that - I just like a team that plays well. If we play well and lose, fine - but if the team I'm going to see has no consistency with their play, THAT I have issues with.

It's one thing to go see a team that "ah shucks, that was a rough night, you know that's not how they usually play" - but it's another when you go see a team that does GREAT for 2/3rds of the game and then stuffs a sock in it for the end.

It's frustrating and it's a SHAME - This kind of stuff is supposed to happen to "young, inexperienced" teams - this team is anything but, and this "curse" has been with them since Messier came/left.

It'd be another thing if they actually hit full rock bottom (similiar to teams like the Bears or Bulls) and then rose up from the ashes - but to be a team that's more moody than - well, I won't go there. It's frustrating, and makes me want to scream. I'd like to get into it, but there's only so much "What was THAT?????" that one person can take

Chin_Lee
05-04-2007, 06:56 AM
what a sad ending for Luongo - superstar that made one error that ended the season. Good run regardless but they need to get better forwards. GO OTTAWA GO

Ruth
05-04-2007, 01:09 PM
what a sad ending for Luongo - superstar that made one error that ended the season. Good run regardless but they need to get better forwards. GO OTTAWA GO

What he said - sad to see the game and season end on a fluke shot and what I thought was a penalty.

Zylumn
05-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Well said Chin Now GO OTTAWA GO

DiscusZ
05-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Well Fluke or no fluke Luongo should of concentrated on the puck rather than waving at the ref. He caused the canucks the game right there,

The play according to anyone was a fair legal hit If you take a look at the replay he had his head down along the boards and got nailed I just watched it again definate a clean hit.

Also those who are complaining about the Ducks 1st goal. Didnt vancouver do this toward the end of the season to Calgary? and actually get a goal that way? I am sure it was naslund who dove on Kipper and the puck went in..

well the canucks can hit the links and the playoffs move on..

Lets go Ottawa. I would lov e to see the finals being Ottawa and the Sharks

Quagmire
05-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Ive been following Ottawa since Calgary was out.Great series so far.

andsoitgoes
05-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Well Fluke or no fluke Luongo should of concentrated on the puck rather than waving at the ref. He caused the canucks the game right there,

The play according to anyone was a fair legal hit If you take a look at the replay he had his head down along the boards and got nailed I just watched it again definate a clean hit.

Also those who are complaining about the Ducks 1st goal. Didnt vancouver do this toward the end of the season to Calgary? and actually get a goal that way? I am sure it was naslund who dove on Kipper and the puck went in..

well the canucks can hit the links and the playoffs move on..

Lets go Ottawa. I would lov e to see the finals being Ottawa and the Sharks

whoa whoa whoa now.

Not to create a fight - but you're blaming probably the #1 reason that the Canucks have done SO well for making ONE mistake?

Luongo didn't cost them squat, their absentee playing is what cost them. Maybe he made a mistake, but the other players on the team have been making mistakes all along. I think the guy deserves a beer and a pat on the back for having to do so much bloody work. Blaming him simply isn't fair or right, that may just be my opinion, but really now..

fishmaster
05-05-2007, 12:50 AM
whoa whoa whoa now.

Not to create a fight - but you're blaming probably the #1 reason that the Canucks have done SO well for making ONE mistake?

Luongo didn't cost them squat, their absentee playing is what cost them. Maybe he made a mistake, but the other players on the team have been making mistakes all along. I think the guy deserves a beer and a pat on the back for having to do so much bloody work. Blaming him simply isn't fair or right, that may just be my opinion, but really now..

Exactly right!!!

Der_Iron_Chef
05-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Kind of like Kiprusoff. The goalie, however good he may be, can't carry the whole team. And you can't blame one player for a whole team's loss. You can blame him for letting in that one goal, MAYBE....!