PDA

View Full Version : Complete 60 gallon - Calgary

lastlight
05-01-2007, 04:51 AM
I need to move in the near future so I'm selling this system. Here is what is included:

Tank viewable on 3 sides. Is 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 with a 6 inch deep black overflow the width of the tank. So the viewable tank itself is 3.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 = 60 gallons

33 gallon sump with baffles and refugium

Pumps - 2 seio 620s, aquaclear 420 powerhead for salt mixing, quiet one 6000 main return and mag 5 for water changing.

asm g1-x protein skimmer

evc 250w electronic ballast and mogul socket with standard reflector. Comes with 3 month old 14k aqua connect bulb. have extra 14k evc bulb that is older.

basic clip light that mounts in stand for refugium

2 little fishies phosban reactor

power strip with 3 mechanical timers for lights etc.

Custom stand i built. Is black and fairly good looking. Will require some wood filler and maybe some touchups. i'm no carpenter but people were generally impressed.

Aquasafe 100 gpd unit. Comes with a box of 3 refills for the di resin and other filters each.

other stuff - kent auto-topoff float valve, digital thermometer, basic hydrometer, elos test kits for calcium and kh about half used, ebo jager 250w heater, stealth visitherm 100w heater.

includes plumbing pipes and the return manifold around the top of the tank which hides in the fully-opening canopy. There are 5 different locline tubes to allow current tweaking.

A gallery i made when the tank was built is here:

http://www.thelastlight.net/reef/

livestock included is as follows:

2 tomato clowns
2 blue green chromis
2 cleaner shrimp
1 orchid dottyback
1 green brittle star
maybe 8 or 9 trochus snails

1 nice crocea clam
green star rock size of softball
various zoos incl some red
green brain rock
large capnella
small toadstool
small yellow porite frag
green palys
nice 5 branch frogspawn
small patch of encrusting goniopora
huge pulsing xenia
green mushrooms

I bought about 120 lbs of rock i think. About half is now out of the tank and is sun-baked (clean and ready for action) where the rest has lots of coraline but also plenty of algae. I've been battling algae so the tank would need some attention there. Corals are fish all healthy to my knowledge.

I'm asking $700 for the works and I'm hoping to sell to someone ready to get into the hobby (with no tank). I don't plan to part this out and the buyer would need to pickup. I'll be more than happy to help move it tho.

Cheers

Brett

04scoobysti
05-01-2007, 03:49 PM
nice build diary, good luck with the sale. Bump