Joe Reefer
04-30-2007, 01:49 PM
What is it?

rudy
04-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Cuddlefish

Delphinus
04-30-2007, 04:40 PM
You just happened to find a cuttlefish the week you decided to dereefify (is that a word) a tank? Seriously what are the odds of that? Wow.

Cool cuttlefish btw, they are pretty neat creatures. You seem to be becoming the resident cephalopod dude around here. :)

rudy
04-30-2007, 05:22 PM
You just happened to find a cuttlefish the week you decided to dereefify (is that a word) a tank? Seriously what are the odds of that? Wow.

Cool cuttlefish btw, they are pretty neat creatures. You seem to be becoming the resident cephalopod dude around here. :)

I am the resident everything at some point. I am seriously flighty. Truth be told I am not sure if there was anything wrong with my reef not correctable. I saw something I never had before and my mind is hard to shut off after that!

I keep telling my wife it is better than crack!

Der_Iron_Chef
04-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Doesn't look very cuddly :wink:

And yeah...you can assure your wife, it's definitely better than crack!

justinl
04-30-2007, 06:20 PM
cuttlefish! sweet. I love these guys. have you gotten it to eat anything yet? I hear they're a challenge but at least there's not really any chance of them jumping out of the tank like an octo.

Phanman
04-30-2007, 07:25 PM
I saw these at oceans too Rudy, very nice. I was so tempted to pick one up after i saw it shoot some ink out, very cool. I resisted the temptation thou as im new to reefing and didnt want to kill these beautiful things. I guess i coulda fried one up if it died, lol jk. :lol: