PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium Tools

ixel25
04-29-2007, 03:42 AM
Anyone knows where would I find long tweezer (for feeding anemone) and stainless steel scissors (for cutting corals)? TIA

Esser

Jason McK
04-29-2007, 03:49 AM
Ocean Aquatics, J&L and Hidden Reef all carry stuff like that. But I'm not sure were you live

J

Matt
04-29-2007, 04:46 AM
In Edmonton, G&E Pharmacy is where I'd send you. We have a nice pair of 12" tweezers we got there. They're also a convenient supplier for syringes of an amazine variety. They are a combination petstore / drugstore / vetinary supply / tack shop. If it sounds weird, it's because it is. But in a good way. Also, cheapest prices on dog food in the city.

ixel25
04-29-2007, 07:00 AM
In Edmonton, G&E Pharmacy is where I'd send you. We have a nice pair of 12" tweezers we got there. They're also a convenient supplier for syringes of an amazine variety. They are a combination petstore / drugstore / vetinary supply / tack shop. If it sounds weird, it's because it is. But in a good way. Also, cheapest prices on dog food in the city.

Thanks Matt for the info.

mark
04-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Princess Auto have the really long SS tweezers.

bubblepuffer
04-30-2007, 12:36 PM
GE Phamacist is the place if you looking for some weird pet stuff... watch out if you bring your doggie there.. your Dog pee on the item, u gotta buy it :)