PDA

View Full Version : Canreef quiet these days?

Phanman
04-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Is it me or is the site quiet these past few days... Maybe its the weather and summer is coming soon that ppl are out and about more and not on the site as much. Im usually on the site all day during work, checking in during breaks or tasks etc. But the new posts dont seem to be flowing in as much. Maybe its me, lol.

seashells
04-25-2007, 06:23 PM
Seems quiet to me too.

christyf5
04-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Happens every year it seems. Lots of tanks for sale and it gets quiet. I guess people get busy with other things now that the days are getting longer. I was going to say the weather getting nicer but then I looked outside and well...same crap different day. Rain rain rain. :neutral:

Phanman
04-25-2007, 06:37 PM
its cloudy in calgary today too. No rain yet... but hey its calgary, anything can happen here, lol.

Joe Reefer
04-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Its a beautiful day here in GOD's country. :mrgreen:

Der_Iron_Chef
04-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Ha ha. God must be a glutton for punishment! :wink:

I keeed, I keeed.....

SeaHorse_Fanatic
04-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Seems like there were alot of reefers taking a break in AB especially this year or maybe downsizing. Either way, yeah, traffic on Canreef seems to have slowed a lot lately.

Anthony

michika
04-26-2007, 12:22 AM
I definitely agree, the time I usually spend goofing off on Canreef has porportionally dropped with the posts.

Hopefully things will start to pick up again.

kwirky
04-26-2007, 04:38 AM
The school year's just finished and I'm at the usual tough financial situation I have after the end of each school year. haven't bought much lately so not much for new things to talk about ;)

When I don't have much for money, usually it's the "intensive research" stage, deciding what to spend my money on when I get it. I'm bad for that.

I wanna post and ask buttloads of questions, but I don't wanna hog the forums :)

Snappy
04-26-2007, 04:48 AM
I wanna post and ask buttloads of questions, but....... :)
That's what they're for.