PDA

View Full Version : Grindhouse

andsoitgoes
04-20-2007, 04:57 AM
Without a doubt this is NOT a movie for everyone - But if you liked Kill Bill and Sin City, this IS SO the movie for you.

Be prepared, it's NOT a movie to be taken seriously, and it wasn't designed that way. I spent 3/4 of the first show (Planet Terror) laughing endlessly, it was written with so much fun and humor, and TONS of love.

Simply brilliant. Planet Terror was a movie that could so easily stand on its own.

Deathproof, however, I almost walked out of the movie 1/3 of the way through. don't let this deter you, wait for it and see the whole thing through.

Seriously - This was an amazing show, and it's good to go on a Friday or Saturday night at about 9pm, it's long, but man, it is WORTH it.

Delphinus
04-20-2007, 05:28 AM
I'll probably end up seeing it at some point. Honestly, a zombie movie, how can you go wrong with a zombie movie. :p Sean of the Dead was fricken brilliant. I can't wait to go see Hot Fuzz. :lol:

andsoitgoes
04-20-2007, 05:53 AM
I'll probably end up seeing it at some point. Honestly, a zombie movie, how can you go wrong with a zombie movie. :p Sean of the Dead was fricken brilliant. I can't wait to go see Hot Fuzz. :lol:

saw the poster for that today and the wife and I both agreed it was a must see.

As for the zombie part, it wasn't your typical zombies. it was.... gooey and sort of buldgy.

You have to see it to understand ;)

As for waiting - just remember that they're thinking of splitting it in two, so your best bang for the buck is seeing it sooner rather than later!

justinl
04-20-2007, 06:59 AM
hahaha i agree shaun of the dead was BRILLIANT. definitely one of my all time favourites. I haven't seen grindhouse, but i am defnitely going to. hot girl with a gun for a leg?! are you serious?!! coolest thing ever.

Der_Iron_Chef
04-20-2007, 04:57 PM

Shaun of the Dead....agreed. Brilliant! And I plan on seeing Hot Fuzz tonight!

andsoitgoes
04-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Shaun of the Dead....agreed. Brilliant! And I plan on seeing Hot Fuzz tonight!

it's out already??!?!

Crap!

Der_Iron_Chef
04-20-2007, 05:06 PM
it's out already??!?!

Crap!

Yup!