PDA

View Full Version : Can someone set me up with some cheato ?? (Calgary)

Delphinus
04-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Someone ate all my cheato !! I'm not sure if it was my rabbitfish or my abalone or my urchin.. but someone managed to get into the little compartment where I have the cheato and munch it all away. I noticed it was half gone a couple days ago, thought, huh that's weird, I should move it somewhere else ... but didn't ... and the next day it was ALL gone.

Now I know how it must feel to have your sourdough dough go bad or something!! :lol: I've had that chaeto going since 1998.

Is there anyone I gave a clump to recently willing to let me have a clump back of it, by any chance?

RonPeter
04-20-2007, 12:06 AM
If you can't find any locally I will be pruning my refugium and will send you some but it cost's about $20.00 for shipping.

Ruth
04-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Tony if no one else steps up I will be driving down to Calgary next weekend and can easily bring you a bag from my fuge.
Now this is not any ordinary Cheato but super powered, high tech Peace River chaeto!:mrgreen:

fishytime
04-20-2007, 03:49 PM
You might wanna try pm ing zylumn. He was giving away some a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if he still has any available.

danny zubot
04-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Now I know how it must feel to have your sourdough dough go bad or something!! :lol: I've had that chaeto going since 1998.

Is there anyone I gave a clump to recently willing to let me have a clump back of it, by any chance?

:lol: Sorry but I have to laugh. I've heard of people getting attached to their fish, but thier chaeto?

Delphinus
04-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Hey man, it was supercalifragelisticexpiallidocious chaeto!! Although, indeed, not Peace River chaeto though. :lol:

I just can't believe that someone ate all of it. I have no idea who! None of the prime suspects can really get into the hanging eggcrate basket I was using .. but clearly someone had a way to get at it...

Pescador
04-20-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm ready to harvest some cheato in Mckenzie you can have a Safeway bag full if you want. It will just get tossed if I don't find a home for it.

MikeP
04-20-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm going to be needing some too. I can take whatever Tony doesn't want. Don't mean to hijack your post Tony but I was going to make a post looking for some in about a week anyway.

danny zubot
04-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Sounds like you've got it covered now. I feel ya though, I've entire zoo colonies to predators. Its funny how attached we get to the strangest things.:biggrin:

RonPeter
04-20-2007, 09:52 PM
Hey man, it was supercalifragelisticexpiallidocious chaeto!! Although, indeed, not Peace River chaeto though. :lol:

Ya but was it as good as good ole B.C. chaeto!! http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n280/RonPeter/joint.gif
LOL

Canadbis
04-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Ya but was it as good as good ole B.C. chaeto!! http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n280/RonPeter/joint.gif
LOL

Spoken Like a true Chronic. ;)
Happy 4:20

Pescador
04-20-2007, 11:11 PM
MikeP your welcome to some as well as riceboy. Send me a pm I'll give you my number.