PDA

View Full Version : FS: Best Lil Nano Ever

Nautical
04-14-2007, 02:11 AM
Gotta sell this thing, its taking up Space Reduced Price: $ 250

Custom 7 Gal Bowfront Nano (Surrey,BC)

Moving in a week for work.

This system is complete and ready to be set-up again. This tank has only been set-up for 6 months. Im selling the whole package and will not part up.

7Gal Glass Bowfront w/custom cut glass tank cover
Dual 28Watt 50/50 Powercompacts (only 2 months old)
Custom built Canapy made from solid oak and curved Oak ply. Stained and waterproofed. Tank sits on a custom fit Solid Oak stand, with curved Oak door. Stained black and waterproofed. You could run this thing over and it would still hold a tank.
Another 7Gal Glass Bowfront Sump/Refugium (able to put 5" Sand bed) includes custom cut glass tank cover
CPR Hangon OverFlow
Mag 5 Submersible Pump w/ dual 1" returns
50w Submersible Tronic Heater
Kent Marine AquaDose Drip System
CoralLife 32watt 9600K Powercompact for Refugium (bulb is 2 months old)
I also have 10 lbs of live rock that i would give away with this system.

Want to sell as complete system, runs great, ive had many species do very well from acros to zoos. You name it, it was in there. Put alot of time and money into everything especially the cap and stand. Very professional. Would like to get $250 obo for everything. NO reasonable offer will be turn down.

If your interested or have questions email me at iancrowe@shaw.ca or call 604-614-4244(Ian)

Raf
04-14-2007, 05:12 PM
pics????

Nautical
04-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Just uploaded a few pictures, i thought i had done before. Enjoy

Nautical
05-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know im still trying to sell this tank before i move for the summer. I have lowered the price to $300. i have also changed my phone number. IF you have questions email me at iancrowe@shaw.ca or call me at 604-614-4244 (Ian) I appreciate everything thanks. Im also trying to post another picture of the tank up and running and fully stocked. cheers

Nautical
06-25-2007, 03:47 AM
Just gotta sell this thing its taking up room