PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Hosting!

Moogled
04-13-2007, 02:18 AM
In my brain!

:)

Pictures to follow. Everyone share their weird perc-hosting-in-________ stories!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/alligatorsex/DSCF1491.jpg

LOL@creeping aptasia in bottom left hand corner.

Murminator
04-13-2007, 03:32 AM
Mine host in my brain also .....with a perfectly good anemone close by :cry:

Der_Iron_Chef
04-13-2007, 03:41 AM
My tomato clown will host in anything, it seems. First it hosted in my goniopora, which I had to get rid of before it died. Then I got an RBTA and the clown hosted in it immediately, harrassing it to death (literally!). Then it hosted briefly in my frogspawn before finally deciding that my toadstool leather provided a better home. I think it's funny to read how some peoples' clowns won't host in anything, and mine's a total...well...let's just say he's been around the block :-)

Kabong
04-13-2007, 05:37 AM
Here's my pair, In there brain
http://members.shaw.ca/kabong/pics/clowns3.jpg

bubblepuffer
04-13-2007, 09:32 PM
I heard about Clown fish hosting on a powerhead...that person move the powerhead to another corner and the clown fish just follow the Powerhead and sleep on it.

justinl
04-13-2007, 10:49 PM
lol that's awesome. the powerhead story is funny too.

clowns are known to prefer hosting anemones but are open to other solutions too. the best surrogate host though is a sarcophyton

G1GY
04-13-2007, 11:18 PM
I heard about Clown fish hosting on a powerhead...that person move the powerhead to another corner and the clown fish just follow the Powerhead and sleep on it.

I had a pair that done this also. :lol:

prodogg02
04-13-2007, 11:29 PM
mine wont host in anything,at night they float around on top of the water like there dead,i also hav a toonie sized reagal tang that hangs out with my 2 green chromis.

Der_Iron_Chef
04-14-2007, 12:35 AM
That's funny, because my regal tang also hangs out with my two chromis (chromii?!). I think he thinks he's a chromis. Too cute.

kwirky
04-14-2007, 01:02 AM
lol that's awesome. the powerhead story is funny too.

clowns are known to prefer hosting anemones but are open to other solutions too. the best surrogate host though is a sarcophyton

I had a large toadstool my cinamon clowns were hosting in, and after I fragged it up they turned vicious on me ever since. They absolutely hate my hands afterwards. Before fragging the toadstool, they were fine. Afterwards, they carry a grudge against me. Vicious little buggers.

draco
04-14-2007, 03:19 PM
ours were hosting on the side of the overflow in hair alge now they host in the toadstool