PDA

View Full Version : Heroes

Der_Iron_Chef
04-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Are there any fans of the show Heroes here? Anyone obsessed like me? Anyone know when the next episode airs? April 23? I'm going through some serious withdrawal!

Midknight
04-10-2007, 08:26 PM
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

Check out the on-line comic. Fills in a lot of space between the shows.:biggrin:
LOVE the show. They say this is the last 5 chapters but I wonder if they will start a whole new story line next season.

Justusfish
04-11-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm addicted as well.

andsoitgoes
04-11-2007, 05:49 PM
totally, completely, addicted - and ticked that it's been off the air for FOREVER it seems. Ugh - how can they do this to us?

I love the cheerleader, she's one of my fav parts of the show - I remember seeing her as a lil kid from Ally McBeal and thought she was great then, even better now! :)

Phanman
04-11-2007, 05:52 PM
is the show that good? I hear so many ppl talking about it but never home to watch it when its on. Ill stick to my fav show the Sopranos :)

Der_Iron_Chef
04-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Phanman....I'm not an easy sell and I rarely watch TV. But Heroes is really superb.

And yeah...the cheerleader is great! I think my favourite character has got to be Hiro :wink:

Midknight
04-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Hiro is great. And it looks like he meets himself in the show coming up.
Now some trivia...

When he got on the bus at the end of the show after talking to his dad, Who was the bus driver?:wink:

Phanman
04-11-2007, 10:08 PM
sounds interesting... is it something i can pick up mid season as i hear its quite complicated (for a tv show, lol.)with alot of things going on

Canadbis
04-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Yes Completely addicted to Heros. Itching waiting for it to come back on.
Downloading all the episodes in HD right now.

You can watch all the episodes on the NBC website, good way to catch up.

The bus driver?.......HHMmmmmmm thats a good one, I'm not to sure.

I dont think I have a favorite person on the show. I like all the stories to much to choose.
They have done a great job on the series.

Midknight
04-11-2007, 11:01 PM
Bus driver -> Stan Lee :wink:

michika
04-11-2007, 11:32 PM
I heart Stan Lee.
To follow up on that piece of trivia. Did you know that he makes a cameo in every film production that is made from his work? If you watch a number of the super-hero theme movies that have come out lately, he makes a quick 5-10 second appearance in everything he has had his hands on.

Midknight
04-11-2007, 11:36 PM
My girlfriends son was very unhappy, he didn't see him in Ghostrider. :lol:
Or any Xmen movie.

michika
04-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Stan Lee didn't create Ghost Rider which is why I think he wasn't in that one, but I haven't seen it yet.
He is in the X-men movies. From what I remember from opening night of III he is in the street in the 'burbs when Magneto makes with the fireworks. He is in the street when Xavier confronts him (Magneto) in front of the house. Sorry off the top of my head I can't tell you where in I or II, I haven't watched them in a bit.

prodogg02
04-12-2007, 12:07 AM
super awsome show,but hate that there was a 2 week break 1 episode and then another 3 weeks.i wana seen if peter gets the top of his head cut off or if he explodes.Iam gonna explode

woodcarver
04-12-2007, 02:56 AM
Went to NBC and the site will not allow most of the shows to download ?

..........................Dave.

michika
04-12-2007, 02:58 AM
For most of the US networks you require a US based IP to download. Its frustrating I know!

Der_Iron_Chef
04-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Heh! Peter won't get killed. He'll go all hero kung fu on Siler's twisted a$$. Look at me being all geeky....:wink:

And...I have all the episodes downloaded. Can't say it was from the NBC website, but I have them downloaded nonetheless, lol.

Der_Iron_Chef
04-23-2007, 03:47 AM
Get ready, party people....

Midknight
04-23-2007, 04:16 AM
AAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Heros and the Canucks start at the same time... What to do? WHAT TO DO???:surprise:

MikeP
04-23-2007, 05:30 AM
Totally excited that HERO's is finally back on. Shaw just added some channels so I can watch it at 7:00 or 10:00 (on different HD channels). If you have shaw HD Midknight check your onscreen menu. On the Stan Lee topic he is in all the X-men movies in the first one he is a hotdog vendor at the beach. I can't remember where in the other two. He is in The Hulk as a security guard, DareDevil as a guy walking down the street, He's in the Spider-man movies somewhere and Fantastic Four too. (I'm a geek I know :) but Stan Lee does has quite a history)

Der_Iron_Chef
04-23-2007, 12:50 PM
AAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Heros and the Canucks start at the same time... What to do? WHAT TO DO???:surprise:

That's easy! Watch the game and record the show. Then you can watch them back-to-back and fast-forward through those annoying commercials :mrgreen:

andsoitgoes
04-23-2007, 04:05 PM
That's easy! Watch the game and record the show. Then you can watch them back-to-back and fast-forward through those annoying commercials :mrgreen:

meh - skip the game, we're gonna lose anyway, we always choke in these kinds of situations!

Or be smart like me and get Bell ExpressVu!! Have them both going at the same time, w00t!! :D

Der_Iron_Chef
08-17-2007, 11:54 PM
HOMECOMING - Monday 9/8c, hosted by Hayden Panettiere (Claire) and Milo Ventimiglia (Peter)!

SEASON TWO PREMIERE.....September 24! Giddy-up!