PDA

View Full Version : who sells livestock online in canada

draco
04-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Im looking for a good place to get snails and hermit crabs and maybe more. Iv heard of J&L aquatics. anyone else?

castaway
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Im looking for a good place to get snails and hermit crabs and maybe more. Iv heard of J&L aquatics. anyone else?

Yes J&L is very good.

Doug
04-09-2007, 05:24 PM

Our list of sponsers is a pretty good place to look. :smile:

Hangfire
04-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Our list of sponsers is a pretty good place to look. :smile:

The list of sponsors is great, but would be even better if there was a sticky thread for each that listed their web site, address, and phone number. :wink:

christyf5
04-09-2007, 05:56 PM
The list of sponsors is great, but would be even better if there was a sticky thread for each that listed their web site, address, and phone number. :wink:

You should ask Titus about that :wink:

Ocean Aquatics (http://www.oceanaquatics.com/)ships livestock and I do believe Hidden Reef (http://www.hiddenreef.ca/) does as well

Der_Iron_Chef
04-09-2007, 06:24 PM
So does "A Marine Experience" I believe.

krisalexander
04-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Also look into Reef Addictions, he has a great supply, and is very reliable with shipping. He has the best snails I have ever used.

Kris

Fishguy52
04-09-2007, 10:10 PM
hay draco would you cut me in on some stuff, i will take as much as your getting and pay half the shipping.
seems were in the same town

draco
04-10-2007, 01:04 AM
yes fishguy52 just give me your credit card and I will go buy lots of stuff. Just kidding. Did you go get that light? By the way picses in calgary has the marine balance blocks you wanted they are hbc balance blocks. that is the only place ive seen them becides ebay.

draco
04-10-2007, 01:33 AM
I do tend to buy what I can from "A Marine Experince" he has good deals just not allways what I want. So I was just looking for a online supplier that could ship to me. a marine experience is about 1 hr away from me.

ponokareefer
04-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Does Hidden Reef just sell hardware online, or do they sell live items online as well? I've ordered from J&L and it has always been very good. There is also fragfactory from out east, but you would probably have to go to Edmonton anyway to pick it up from the airport.