PDA

View Full Version : Complete System for Sale

r_wellwood
12-02-2002, 03:56 AM
I have decided to sell the following:

33 Gallon Complete System, comes with:

-Hagen 33G Main Tank (corner OF, 1.5" BulkHead, Stockman StandPipe)
-33G dimensions 18"H x 36"L x 12"W
-10G Sump (acryllic baffles, one drilled to accept Kent Float valve)
-Bleached Oak Stand (approximately 34" Tall, interior painted white, comes with interior light and power bar)
-Bleached Oak Canopy (approximately 6" Tall, interior painted white, top opens, open back)
-Red Sea Berlin Classic Protein Skimmer
-all plumbing (hard piped, unions & valves used, extra valved output line installed for quick & easy water changes)
-lighting: one (1) WorkHorse7 Ballast, one (1) Hagen Glomat2 80W NO (2X 40W or 2X 30W) electronic ballast with wiring, & sealed endcaps, two (2) 55W 6700K PC bulbs, two (2) Phillips 30W .03 Actinic bulbs, two (2) sealed PC endcaps with wiring
-two (2) MaxiJet 600 PowerHeads
-one (1) EboJager 150Watt Heater

The system also comes with the following livestock:

-approximately 35lbs LiveRock
-approximately 35lbs LiveSand (mix of coarse & fine Aragonite)
-one (1) Blue Damsel
-a few Hermit Crabs and a few Cerith Snails
-a lot of Grape Caulerpa
-a lot of bugs, pods, etc.

I will also throw in a new 30lb bag of fine aragonite (labelled by SaltWater Connection). I also have a MAG3 pump that could be negotiable.

I have had this system up for one year (stand, canopy, protein skimmer, and main tank were purchased second hand), now it is time to down size (I can hear some laughs, 33G is not big to begin with :wink: ). If you could see my home office, which is small, crowded with five tanks, you would down size too. :lol:

Everything is second hand but in good shape. If you would like pictures, send me a request via e-mail. All offers will be considered, asking $525.

Ryland
wellwood@shaw.ca

r_wellwood
12-07-2002, 03:44 PM
^^^