FISHNUTS
04-05-2007, 09:18 PM
AQUARIUM SOCIETY
OF WINNIPEG
PRESENTS

JAMES FATHERREE
SALT WATER CORALS AND CLAMS
SUNDAY APRIL 15

Famous author and Tropical Fish Hobbyist’s salt-water columnist, James will be giving a presentation/talk on corals and clams. He has also writes for Reef Keeping and FAMA magazines. This meeting is free for everyone. There are a lot of saltwater aquarists here and this is their chance to come down and enjoy a talk about their favourite part of the hobby. Non-ASW members won’t have to pay the 5$ meeting fee or purchase a yearly membership. You can put the money towards that bigger protein skimmer that you have always wanted. I have never seen James’s presentations but this will be nice change from all the freshwater talks the club has. It will be even better if you keep a salt-water tank. The club is hoping for a good turn out of non-ASW members that do keep saltwater aquariums. It is a great promotion for the hobby regardless of whom and what calibre of speaker that comes to Winnipeg. This is clubs way to recognize and acknowledge that we do appreciate all aspects of the fish-keeping hobby.

Place: Theater 100, St. Paul's College, University of Manitoba, 70 Dysart Road.
Time: 1:15 pm SHARP Doors will open at 12:30

Go to www.asw.ca for location directions
Go to www.fatherree.com/james/ for more information about James Fatherree

Thanks
Shawn Luky
President
Aquarium Society of Winnipeg

christyf5
04-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Wow thats awesome! I'm so jealous :biggrin:

DJKoop
04-08-2007, 09:03 PM
I just might have to show up to that one. Should be pretty good.