PDA

View Full Version : And it begins again:)

BlondNasoTang
04-02-2007, 06:51 AM
Well I moved to Victoria from Ontario about a year ago and sadly I had to leave behind some of the things I love most like my two tanks, a 120gal reef and a 60gal FOWLR. Well a year has passed and I have settled into to a new home and just purchased a new tank. I`m looking foward to setting up my reef set-up and I`m planing to take my time seting it up and keep my eye open for deals.

it`s a 44gal tank and I`m going to make it sumpless due to space issues. Any suggestions for this clear canvis will be much appreciated.

p.s. awsome forum lots of knowledgable members.

justinl
04-02-2007, 06:56 AM
Glad to have you around! why don't cha PM a few of the victoria peoples and make friendly with them hm?

are you limiting yourself to a tropical tank? What do you want in it? reef? themed reef? fowlr?

if you're considering a non tropical tank, how bout a coldwater tank (I want to set one up soooo bad)? local species only?

Jaws
04-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the board. Send me a PM if you have any questions. Good luck on your tank and keep us posted on its progress.

BlondNasoTang
04-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Just picked up a Skimmer a Remora AquaC :) and a 250w marineland visi-therm stealth heater. and a can of blue spray paint.

I'm planing a tropical reef mainly LPS but not positive on what type of reef setup I'm going for. I'm waiting to see what type of lighting I can find for a good price.