PDA

View Full Version : Need a coral babysitter

Delphinus
03-30-2007, 03:57 AM
It's time for me to face the writing on the wall. My 75g reef tank has old tank syndrome and is no longer capable of sustaining SPS and I just watch them die off one by one. It's an uncurable problem, but I've been saying for the last two years "Well as soon as my 280g is online all will be well." But it's time to face the fact that the tank will not be ready soon enough to save what I have left. So what is salveagable has to go into a new tank.

I'd move them into my cube tank with my ritteri but that tank suffers chronic nitrates so that's not a solution.

Sooooo ... I figure I have about 3, maybe 4, maybe 5 on the outside, pieces that need to come out. I've always been partial to these pieces so I don't really want to sell them outright. The biggest is about 3".

Would anyone be willing to babysit these corals in their tank for the next 2 months approximately while my 280g gets built and ready to take on corals? If you like the pieces and they live, you'd be welcome to frags of them of course.

Snappy
03-30-2007, 04:19 AM
Tony you know between Al & I we can look after that for you.
pm sent.

SuperFudge
03-30-2007, 04:12 PM
I wanna see a big fat 280 build tank journal..... :)

If i can help with anything Tony....lemme know.

Marc.

G1GY
03-30-2007, 04:54 PM
HEP ME!

WON'T SOMEBODY HEP ME?

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/228/littlerichardci3.jpg

:lol:

My tank isn't an acro tank by any means, but you're wellcome to store stuff in there if you don't find a better place.

Just let me know. :)