PDA

View Full Version : JL order - dry goods

shotzee
03-16-2007, 06:48 PM
I will be doing a dry goods order to JL next week. I will be spending close to $100 so if someone else wants to get in we could make the $200 for free shipping. Let me know so we can figure everything out.

Rory

X-Treme
03-16-2007, 06:50 PM
I MIGHT be looking at buying lighting from them. With that we would be WELL over 200. I'll see what happens money wise this weekend and I'll let ya know.

shotzee
03-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Well I'm not 100% sure about their policy, but I don't think the free shipping deal applies to lighting.

shotzee
03-20-2007, 02:53 AM
Well a few people have expressed some interest and I am sure that we will make the $200 mark for free shipping. I will call in my order tomorrow and let them know to wait until Wednesday to allow time for anyone else to hop on board. The order will be under my name to make things easy. PM me if you have any questions.

Rory

shotzee
03-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Update:

I placed the order and let them know that this will be part of the Edmonton Canreed drygoods order under my name. For the people I have already talked to (Shane and Danny) we will easily make free shipping so if anyone else wants in, call in your order to them today. They will finish taking orders at around noon tomorrow (Wednesday) to they will have time to get everything together and ship it that same day.

Murminator
03-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Hey Rory I just called my order in just a couple small things easy blade scraper /blades and prime.....can never have too much prime:mrgreen:
Lemme know when she is in