PDA

View Full Version : Aquasafe RO/DI - Calgary

digital-audiophile
03-12-2007, 07:36 PM
I have a brand new Aquasafe RO/DI unit. I have had it about a year but never used, I opened the boxes to confirm everything was there but never went any further.

I am actually hoping for trades, I am looking for a sump and pump to get into my stand on the new tank I am setting up before the actual tank goes ontop. Its one of the glossy vinyl all-glass brand stands which is super nice looking but it has a small door on the front so it will be difficult to get a sump in there afterwards.

Anyhow.. let me know if interested, I could also sell it outright if there is no trade interest.

Greg

digital-audiophile
03-12-2007, 08:09 PM
I would also be open to trade offers for Live Rock / Livestock.

Greg

Der_Iron_Chef
03-12-2007, 08:55 PM
What size sump are you looking for? Dimensions?

digital-audiophile
03-12-2007, 09:29 PM
I'll measure when I get home tonight. The other problem with the stand is that there are two bracing bars across the top that will make it tricky to fit a tank underneath it will have to go in sort of on an angle and lay flat. I'm open to options, it is a 90G tank and this is the first time I have ever looked at using a sump so I am learning what I actaully need. I'm thinking FOWLR so a sump may not be be required right away. I'm thinking I might have to go with something externally if I do use one.

I measured my opening tonight, I think in the stand I will be limited to something that is 18" wide to get through the opening and will have to stay under 12" of height.