PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Cap with Purple Polyps & Purple Digi FS/FT

Keana
03-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Hi All, I decided to do a big frag on my Yellow Cap with PurPle Polyps. consequently I have one big piece that is about 6" long and 4" at it's widest (our there about...) a small part of it will need to color up but it is a big piece. I also have a couple that are about 1 1/2 to 2" and a few that are small. The small ones are $5. The rest are first open to trade and then will be for sale. I would like to trade for encrusting monti's, branching sps, something colorful? Always open to zoa's! I also have a purple digi frag, big & nicely branching. It is purple in my tank so I moved it up into my 150 mh. It was sitting just off centre up near the top. It has finally started to show purple..... I think this puppy wants a ton of light to become all purple. Anyway I don't think it likes my tank as it was more purple when I got it. I have other beautiful purple corals so I dont know why it is brown, but brown it is. Trade or sell for $15.

There were allot of people that responded to my last post on trade of my yellow cap. It all gets very confusing! It would be very helpful if when you are pm'ing could you please include a pic of the trade if possible and if we could conclude this quickly. The small frags($5) and the purple digi ($15) are available for sale to pick up.

Bye, Keana