PDA

View Full Version : All Livestock FS: Rock, Fish & Coral (Calgary) *parting out*

OCDP
03-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Simply gauging interest right now. IF there is enough interest, I will part things out.. but as of now , I'm looking to sell this in one shot if at all possible. Here's what I have:

Live Rock: (has bits of pest algae, such as: bubble and hair algae.. nothing serious, can be dealt with easily in a mature system no problem)
About 45+ lbs of Live Rock (fiji, jakarta) Looking to get 120$ or so for all the rock, including one med. size hawaiian feather duster, and I'll even give you a free watchman goby if you take the rock. Need all this gone ASAP . TAKE ALL THE ROCK AND GET A FREE WATCHMAN GOBY + FEATHER DUSTER.

Fish:
One true percula clownfish, one false tank-raised percula. (paired up) PENDING
One yellow watchman goby (Buy all or most of the live rock, and he's yours for free) 10$
One bi-colour blenny PENDING

Corals.. I have a few frags, colonies, clam, inverts...

Zoos: (PENDING)
I have about 8 premium mini colony/frag zoanthids/paly's, all acquired from Frag Factory or Patwa. All are various colours, pinks, blue/green, greens, pastell colours , etc... *NOTE* Most zoo frags have small amounts of pest algae, and with a tank that's doing well, this algae won't last long. Just want to give the heads up.

*New* Medium sized Paly rock. Very neat metallic greens , real nice colony. 30$ PENDING

Yuma: PENDING
One med. size rock with 6 vibrant green yuma, this thing is really taking off now. $40

LPS: PENDING
One Large Hammer coral colony. My favourite piece ... nice and big. Looking for 50$.

Inverts: (PENDING)
One *SMALL* GBTA w/ purple tips.
One *MEDIUM* RBTA w/ purple/pink tips.

CLAM:

One *MEDIUM* sized Electric blue Crocea clam. 50$. Here's a pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/OCDP2005/IMG_0006Medium.jpg

*NEW* One Orange Fromia Starfish. 10$.

SPS: (PENDING)
One *LARGE* Birdsnest colony. Colour is tan, with green and various other hues in it.
Two *MEDIUM* sized lime acro frags. Stunning, vibrant lime colours.
One *Small* growing Monitpora Danae (pokerstar) from Frag Factory. Myfavourite SPS piece :(

Softies:
One mini colony of white pom pom xenia. 15$

OR.. make me an offer on all the rock and remaining coral.. I really need the rock gone before I can start taking fish out. I'll take 120 for all the rock + a free yellow watchman. Just a thought.

Thanks for looking.

adidas
03-03-2007, 09:05 PM
i'd take all your sps dude

spikehs
03-03-2007, 11:49 PM
interested in both of the anemones... got pics?

OCDP
03-04-2007, 04:32 AM
There seems to be a decent amount of interest in the corals and what not.. I may decide to part out on this one. I'll post back tomorrow sometime, afternoonish. Just want to see if someone will take the whole deal.

findingnemo1
03-04-2007, 05:00 AM
I will take the rock!!:mrgreen:

Rumika
03-04-2007, 05:10 AM
Interested in the Yuma, would also like to see a picture too.

OCDP
03-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Will send PM's to everyone tomorrow. :biggrin:

G1GY
03-04-2007, 07:13 AM
You might get someone to take the works if you put a price on it imo.

OCDP
03-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Sent PM's to everyone.

No interest in the clowns quite yet. Would take 10$ for the pair of clowns (they would have to go last once the rock is gone) The female true perc is a beauty.. my fav. :(

Thanks,

Beermaster
03-04-2007, 04:13 PM
why you selling off everything scott?

OCDP
03-04-2007, 04:22 PM
I just want a break. It's not that I can't keep up with it anymore, I just don't want to. I need to re-think my tank and try again fresh sometime in the near future. So, in short.. I'm beginning to neglect my tank, and I don't want things to get out of hand, and I know in my mind that I need a break of some sort, so it's best I give my livestock to someone who can properly care for it right now.

eli@fijireefrock.com
03-04-2007, 06:27 PM
i am interested in the yuma and pom pom xenia coral and maybe the zoos
give me a call anytime
Eli 870 9430

krish
03-04-2007, 09:18 PM
pm re: the clowns

OCDP
03-05-2007, 01:10 AM
PM's have been sent again. I also have updated the list.

Take all the rock or most of the rock and I'll give you a free watchman goby. (if you want him)

OCDP
03-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Updated the list. Here's what hasn't been spoken for and I need this gone ASAP.. *NOTE* I can't start removing fish or shrimp, etc, until the rock is gone. Someone do me a favour and take the rock :) heh... open to reasonable offers. Will also consider handing off the shrimp to whoever takes the rock.

Trying to arrange Wednesday morning / early afternoon pick-up on all items. PM for details, etc..

Live Rock: Take all the rock for 120$ And I'll give you a free Watchman Goby & Hawaiian Feather Duster.

Crocea Clam.. *New price* 50$.

Pom Pom Xenia - 15$.

Fromia Starfish - 10$

2 Peppermint Shrimp - 20$ (Shrimp will go after live rock is gone)

Various nassarius and astrea snails ... FREE to whoever takes the rock.

eli@fijireefrock.com
03-05-2007, 05:38 PM
i need your adress and ph# to pick up anytime you need
i asked for the pom pom and the yuma
thanx
give me a call

OCDP
03-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Everything has been spoken for as of now.

I will post if anything doesn't work out. But as of now, everything is officially spoken for.

OCDP
03-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Everything is gone!

Big thanks to everyone who helped me out in getting things gone nice and quickly.. I now have the tank torn down and everything has been cleaned, etc..

Again, thanks to all for helping out my livestock.. they really deserved a better home right now.