PDA

View Full Version : Mantis Shrimp for sale in van

dockrat
03-03-2007, 01:39 AM
I finaly caught my mantis shrimp that was steeling my zoo frags and killing all my snails and hermits... Im not sure what kind he is... hes got a green tingeto the body and has a redish tinge to the tail... I think he might be a peacock ( i really dont know what he is ) but hes not as color full as the pics on the net he is pretty small 1.5 inch.... he needs a better home than my QT tank asking $30 OBO or will trade for branch tonga...
pm me for pics kris

justinl
03-03-2007, 04:06 PM
pm!

dockrat
03-05-2007, 06:29 AM
bump

sunce_22
03-14-2008, 07:57 AM
I was wondering if you still have your mantis shrimp for sale? Or know of anyone who does. I have been looking for one forever in Vancouver and can't find a LFS with one.

Diana
03-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Bumping up old threads usually never works... J&L gets mantis in maybe about once a month. They might even have one in right now I can't remember.

reptile guy
03-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Ocean aquatics gets them in quite regularly too they just had 3 in but all gone now. Usually around $19.99 depending on where they came from. The last ones were big and really nice. I took two of them and one now has an egg sac so have to see how that goes it looks to be G.smithi which would be nice to get babies of

I was wondering if you still have your mantis shrimp for sale? Or know of anyone who does. I have been looking for one forever in Vancouver and can't find a LFS with one.

Aquattro
03-14-2008, 06:07 PM
. I took two of them and one now has an egg sac so have to see how that goes it looks to be G.smithi which would be nice to get babies of

Be aware that they are cannibalistic and will eat their young.