PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Stuff At J&L

krisalexander
03-01-2007, 10:00 PM
I was in J&L today and they had some pretty amazing stuff in...A beautiful achilles tang, a couple sohal tangs, some baby red sea kole tangs (still yellow), some atlantic blue tangs, a bunch of angels...The best though was a lookdown, it was a baby but one of the coolest looking fish, also they have a bunch of gorgonia, loads of nice acro, and a bunch of other things...Those that are able to stop by i would recommend going in the next little while!!

Kris

dirtyreefer
03-01-2007, 10:42 PM
I always love posts like this, it's good to see other people lookin out for each other when it comes to a store's current stocklist. There's nothing worse than going to the same place a few times and finding nothing new every time.

niloc16
03-01-2007, 11:43 PM
thanks for the heads up kris

krisalexander
03-02-2007, 06:24 AM
No problem guys, glad to offer the heads up, J&L is always good to me and I always need an excuse to visit a LFS myself. But try to get down there before the Lookdown gets sold....

dirtyreefer
03-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Ya I saw that little guy, they are great looking fish. They almost look like swimming tin foil :p

justinl
03-02-2007, 03:44 PM
sweet! thanks for the heads up. Im going in to take a look today. ha. i resisted making some kind of pun about looking up the lookdown... or does that count?