PDA

View Full Version : Found Tang for sale

michika
02-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Hi All,

I'm looking for a new home for my Tomi tang. I purchased him on January 2nd of this year and he vanished a few days later. Thinking he was gone to the big tank in the sky I didn't think anymore about it. Anyways the tang was located yesterday and now needs to go to a new home. We have aquired a beautiful Chevron tang who isn't compatable with him and is causing the tomi tang significant distress.

~2.5" in length tominesis tang for sale, $20 as he is beat up. Eats mysis, flake, pellet, and picks algae off the rocks. He needs a home where other tangs won't pick on him.

PM or reply to the tread please. I'll be home all day and I'm located in the West end.

Thank you.

Delphinus
02-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Aw man if we were in the same city I'd snap this up. Good luck finding him a new home!

Joe Reefer
02-25-2007, 11:22 PM
I take it Chevy's doin good. :mrgreen:

michika
02-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Chevy is doing awesome! He ate within an hour of being introduced into the tank, he gets along really well with everything in the tank even the evil yellow tang.

Delphinius, if he hasn't sold by the weekend of March 17th would you still like him? We are going to Calgary for the weekend and can arrange a drop off on Friday night if you would like.

Murminator
02-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Is it a bristletooth? (Ctenochaetus tominiensis)

michika
02-26-2007, 03:16 AM
Yes it was.
Its actually already gone!
Thank you everyone.