PDA

View Full Version : Custom 7 Gal Bowfront Nano (Surrey,BC)

Nautical
02-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Have to move for work. I have two tanks to sell.

This system is complete and ready to be set-up again. This tank has only been set-up for 6 months. Im selling the whole package and will not part up.

7Gal Glass Bowfront w/custom cut glass tank cover
Dual 28Watt 50/50 Powercompacts (only 2 months old)
Custom built Canapy made from solid oak and curved Oak ply. Stained and waterproofed. Tank sits on a custom fit Solid Oak stand, with curved Oak door. Stained black and waterproofed. You could run this thing over and it would still hold a tank.
Another 7Gal Glass Bowfront Sump/Refugium (able to put 5" Sand bed) includes custom cut glass tank cover
CPR Hangon OverFlow
Mag 5 Submersible Pump w/ dual 1" returns
50w Submersible Tronic Heater
Kent Marine AquaDose Drip System
CoralLife 32watt 9600K Powercompact for Refugium (bulb is 2 months old)
Extra Mini Powerhead and lots of cleaning supplies and additive. I also have 30 lbs of live rock and 20 lbs of live sand that i would divide up and give away with this system. IF needs be i also have another 30lb bag of live sand ive never opened to give away too

Want to sell as complete system, runs great, ive had many species do very well from acros to zoos. You name it, it was in there. Put alot of time and money into everything especially the cap and stand. Very professional. Would like to get $500 obo for everything

If your interested or have questions email me at iancrowe@shaw.ca