PDA

View Full Version : FS: 90 Gallon Tank, Stand, Lighting, Sump - Victoria

Squiddy
02-22-2007, 03:23 AM
I've got a full 90 gallon setup that I need to sell because we are buying a condo on the 3rd floor. I really don't want to have to sell it.. but I need to. The tank is a standard Sea Star 90 gallon with Euro Bracing so there is no center brace. Anyways, everything I have is below:

90 Gallon Sea Star Tank
- Euro Reef bracing (no center brace)
- overflow box in back left corner
- return and drain drilled and plumbed
- only 8 months old
Black oak stand
- very nice condition
- I strengthened it (not that it probably needed it) with some 2x3s around the edges on the inside
20G (I think it's 20G) tall sump
- fits nicely inside the stand
- only 8 months old
- Sea Star brand w/ 3 year warranty
Black pine hood with 6 x 54Watt T5 bulbs
- I built and retrofit this light myself and it has been tonnes of light for anything I've thrown in the tank

I have a few other things that I would thrown in like the return pump, power heads, heater etc. If this price was right, I could also include the Aqua C Remora skimmer that I am using with the system. It has worked great and fits perfectly inside the stand.

Once the tank & equipment is sold, I will also have some live rock, corals and a percula clown / anenome pair for sale.

Corals for sale (after equipment is sold): Purple plate, light red button, scroll, colt coral. Pictures on request.

Anyways, if you're interested, let me know and we'll work something out. Although I'd like to get a fair price for these items, I also wouldn't mind helping someone get into this wonderful hobby. Make an offer!! Thanks,

Jeremy

http://members.shaw.ca/jeremywarren/tank_sale/index.html

The tank controller in the pictures is not for sale.

Squiddy
02-27-2007, 04:16 AM
^^^ Changed for sale message. I actually am selling it now.

Todd
02-28-2007, 03:23 AM
I would be interested in some liverock, and possibly some corals. PM me when they become available!

Squiddy
02-28-2007, 05:11 AM
I've got a few people interested in livestock but I need to get the equipment sold first. Anyone?

Ticketyboo
03-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi, how much are you looking for just the equipment only? and how much for the entire set up?