PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Back

Skimmerking
11-14-2002, 03:32 PM
:D WEll actually I'm at work HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE.

anyways I'm getting my big tank. 280 72x30x30 with 2 corner overflows, Just in Case that i wanna run SALT IN THE FUTURE.... :D :D :D Any ways Im ordering the the tank fro jayson and was wondering what I'm going to put into thetank for FW I have had
Oscars and everything abnd JACK D's So I thinking of MIDAS.OR TEXAS or somthing help me out I like to have soem really big fish in there, but not PACU's

thanks

StirCrazy
11-14-2002, 04:39 PM
that would be cool with some Discus maby, and lots of plants.

otherwise I thinb another look would br realy heavy planted and about 4 or 5 schools of Tetra's in it. with some asorted bottom fish..

Steve

Skimmerking
11-14-2002, 06:43 PM
Well i dont Like Tetra's Or Discus I like to get somthing big thou
I heard discus are hard to keep I thought about some green Severum's

Aquattro
11-14-2002, 06:52 PM
Uaru amphiacanthoides....big cichlids that eat all your plants.

reefburnaby
11-14-2002, 07:17 PM
Hi,

Tank full of piranhas or parrot fish would be interesting.

Are you allowed to make a fish only saltwater tank ?

-Victor.

mutabaruka
11-14-2002, 11:52 PM
8) Hey Mike........ welcome back to the 21st Century. You must have a part-time job, the military doesn't have any computers do they? :lol: Nice to see you around again. Keep in touch ok!

Skimmerking
11-15-2002, 06:11 PM
:D
I;m going fresh for now until i think, I can get the time to go back to salt water. I must admitt that salt water is very interesting indded ,I have meet lots of friends thur out my time here. Thanks to all will start up once the wife is finished up with here schooling. And YES VICTOR :idea: I will have a FOWLR tank next time. I will make my own rock either this winter or next summer I'm going to make soem wicked rocks to .the average rock will be around 20lbs and the biggest will be around 50lbs and very porous too.

wwell back to work.... :lol:

P.S i should remove my signture eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Doug
11-15-2002, 08:00 PM
:D Hey, are you not supposed to be guarding over us. Back to work. :D