PDA

View Full Version : LF marine newbie's phone number

mark
02-10-2007, 01:19 AM
As the title says looking for marine newbie's phone number, got some stuff for him.

labtech
02-10-2007, 06:18 PM
As the title says looking for marine newbie's phone number, got some stuff for him.

hi Mark,
not sure if i belong to the group but here i'm !
just setting up a 110g tank,only water and sand in tank for now,would take any advice on how to set up the sump and any related stuff.

my no. is 440-3088 David

talk to you soon.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and yes i live in Edmonton

Murminator
02-10-2007, 08:04 PM

I haven't seen John on here for a while maybe check with Jim aka Kuatto i'm pretty sure he has it :mrgreen:

mark
02-10-2007, 09:40 PM
hi Mark,
not sure if i belong to the group but here i'm !
just setting up a 110g tank,only water and sand in tank for now,would take any advice on how to set up the sump and any related stuff.

my no. is 440-3088 David

talk to you soon.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and yes i live in Edmonton

Since you're on Canreef, you already belong to the group.:biggrin:

Lots of ways to set things up so one bit of advice I'll give is read up (Canreefs a good place and make use of the search function), see other peoples tanks and go with what makes sense. If you got specific questions should probably post them in the reef section for a wider viewing.

If you are going for a reef, once set up, give me a PM and I'll get some Xenia mounted up for you.

kuatto
02-11-2007, 03:09 AM
I had John's number along with most of the guys and gals off of the board,but since I moved I havent seen the book.