PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Full complete system:

foginho
02-04-2007, 03:34 AM
Im looking to buy a full (possibly high tech) complete system from somebody that wants to retire from the hobby. i am looking for something fully established. Size doesnt really matter much as appeal.(mind you i dont want a HUGE system) i am looking for a nano system or just a regular sized system. what matters much is low maintenance and very nice appeal. please pm me or email fei_chu@hotmail.com. Ronald @ (604)765-3429. i live in the port moody area but am willing to travel within BC.

Another option is to have someone help me setup the system with used stuff or etc. Thanks for your help everyone.

I originally started my tanks a few years ago but got busy and now looking for one that is already setup. I also have a 40gal bowfront tank with MH lights etc. that is sitting in storage. but would like something more established that someone wants to part out to a fellow hobbiest.

foginho
02-05-2007, 06:29 AM
bump

Ruth
02-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I sent you an e-mail

cav~firez22
02-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Im selling this nano tank because i just dont have the time to maintain it. The tank is Basically brand new.

Product Description

ViaAquaŽ LV 400 Series Aquariums use state of the art technology to provide a seamless viewing area in every glass aquarium manufactured. All aquariums are made using the highest quality floated glass to Ensure durability and clarity. Finally a glass aquarium with radius corners that will not scratch or craze like acrylic and plastic aquariums. Enclosed in an elevated aluminum hood are one 18 watt PC actinic bulb and one 18 watt PC 7,100k daylight bulb. Both lights are powered by a remote ballast with independent switches for either light. With over three watts of lighting per gallon these aquariums are ideal for Nano reefs and planted aquariums. ViaAquaŽ aquariums are designed for freshwater and saltwater environments.

• Radius corner glass aquarium
• Dual compact lighting
• Remote ballast
• Elevated aluminum Hood
• Great for Nano reefs
• For fresh or saltwater environments

The Filter is : Aquarium Systems Millennium 2000 Filter 160 g.p.h. and the recommended tank size ranges from a 10 gallon up to a 40 gallon aquarium.

Heater is Elite 100W Submersable.

also included,
the water
30 Lbs of live Carib sea sand
25 Lbs of LIVE Rock (Fiji),
whatever livestock is in it as well,
Currently, 1 chromis
13 turbo snail,
15 hermits
soon * 1 Coral Beauty

For the system as described above, fully established, Im asking $450.00 OBO
see link below for pics
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4833&cat=500&ppuser=2432

foginho
02-07-2007, 06:26 AM
this is very nice but not exactly what i was looking for. As for the bigger tank. are there any pictures. and how far is the drive to fort st john's from vancouver

Ruth
02-07-2007, 12:16 PM
I will try and take some pictures and e-mail them to you. It is about a 14-15 hour drive from Vancouver.