PDA

View Full Version : Big tank move happening this weekend

Bob I
11-08-2002, 07:55 PM
Well my specimens are outgrowing my 33 gallon cube, so I have picked up a 50. The move will be happening starting Saturday morning. Help will not be refused. I know already that I do not have enough pails for this venture. I will also have Caulerpa available, as one of the refugia will be discontinued.

kgb
11-08-2002, 08:00 PM
sweet man i will meet up with (has nothing to do with the fact that i want to see you tank and also you had some frags that i could buy )you and help if you want. i dont know lots about this hobby some maybe i will learn things from you ?

rossb
11-08-2002, 08:23 PM
Bob if you need anything...let me know. I have a spare 20 and 30 gallon tank, I have 2 15 gallon green garbage pales, I have some spare pumps and a 15 gallon shop vac in case of spills. I am away tomorow morning at 10 bu twill be around for the rest of today.

AJ_77
11-08-2002, 08:33 PM
How many helping hands do you think will be needed, Bob?

Aj

Bob I
11-08-2002, 09:07 PM
How many helping hands do you think will be needed, Bob?

Aj

Probably only a couple. Ross is bringing a 30 gallon tank later. That will obviate the need for pails. You know there is very little room, so we can't have people tripping over each other. I basically only need help to lift the old tank with the sandbed down so I can move the sandbed to the other tank. :o :o

GinKu
11-10-2002, 05:08 AM
it's gonna take all day

alan remember when we took down ur tank took like um 2-3 hours?
and it took long to set up

it's easy to take down a tank but setting it back up seems to take for ever!

Bob I
11-10-2002, 02:04 PM
The tank is now setup, and it cleared overnight. My thanks to Ross for binging over tanks for me to use to store things in (I broke on of them), and also for selflessly building an addition to my nano top, putting an end to the nervousness caused by the open connections. The pictures on my website are now out of date. Now begins the task of aquascaping. I would like to this only once. :D :D :D :D :D