PDA

View Full Version : Cheap... Cheap... Cheap!!!!

doch
01-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Well boys and girls... I give up. I do not have the time and or energy for this hobby anymore. I have a 90G reef with 130 lbs of rock, a make shift hallide setup with 2 400W 14K (I think) bulbs, a 4x65W PC fixture (needs new bulbs) with blue night glow LED's. 1 Good sized umbrella leather, 1 decent sized toadstool, a big rock with star polyps, an unknown yellow leather, an orchid dottyback, a gold striped marroon clown, a regal tang, a few crabs and snails, a fire shrimp, a peppermint shrimp, a mandarin goby (well established and eating frozen) a homemade skimmer, a powerhead, a good high flow pump, a croacea clam (doing very well) and a bunch of well established sand. This tank has been set up for 2+ years and was doing very well, but I took on a new job that has me working WAY TOO MUCH and do not have the time to keep the tank maintained. It kills me to get even type this right now, but I know that somebody out there will do a much better job with it than I. I have well over $10K invested in this tank, but am not doing a good job of mainaining my 'investment'. If you would like to capitalize on this, let me know.

Now... here's the thing. I do have a stand, but I want to keep it. The halides are, like I said, 'makeshift'. The sump is a rubbermaid. In order to make this tank fantastic, all you need is a stand (as per your preference) an enclosure for the lights (which may come with the stand) and a new sump/refugium. Everything else is great. The halide bulbs are about 9 months old, so they could use a replacement soon, the PC's are OLD. 2 are burnt right out, and the other 2 are as old as the tank.

Price? Oh. I see. $500. At this price, the rock alone is well worth the money. (it works out to $3.84/lb) I will not be 'parting out' this reef. If you want it, take it all.

The catch? You pick it up, you drop off the 90. You move it, you do all the work. Interested? Call me. I would pretty much guarantee that I will not be checking this post, so an email or PM will get you no where. My cell number is (780)983-2694. My name is Johnny.

allincuddy
01-28-2007, 05:01 PM
PM'd ya

andresont
01-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Call me. I would pretty much guarantee that I will not be checking this post, so an email or My cell number is (780)983-2694.

PM'd ya