PDA

View Full Version : FS / FT 33 Gallon Tank, Steel Stand, 2 x 96W PC Light, DIY Canopy - Victoria

Todd
01-22-2007, 04:51 AM
Upgrading to a 75 Gallon with MH lighting, and need to sell my current setup. I will be keeping my skimmer and all of my livestock / live-rock for my new setup, but I am leaning towards a bare bottom tank so the sand (Sugar sized, white 'live sand') can go with the tank if you are interested in it.

33 Gallon (36" Long x 12" Wide x 18" tall) two minor scratches. Have removed one of the braces at the end so it can be used as a room divider with equipment on an end instead of the back.

Steel Stand (Basic type)

Coralife 36" 2 x 96W Aqualight Fixture with 2 sets of clear mounting legs(http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/details/l-pc.php?product_ID=pc-al36192). Bulbs are nearing replacement time.

Home made plywood canopy. Not the best looking thing (limited access to tools when I made it!), but it is functional and is a lot nicer looking then just having the light on the top.

Asking $300 Obo for the works. Not interested in parting out at the moment, but will keep it in mind for later. I would consider trades for LR, a larger 'in sump' skimmer, powerheads, frags, reef freindly livestock, calcium reactor ect.

Tank should be available by next weekend if everything goes as planned. It will fit into a car, but I can deliver it if necessary.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

noelvs
01-22-2007, 11:00 PM
pm'd

Todd
01-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Tank is now empty, cleaned up and ready to go. Ended up moving my sand over to the new tank, so that isnt available anymore.

Also I am going to be upgrading skimmers to an 'in sump' model, so my Aqua C Remora is up for grabs as well.

Carrera75
01-28-2007, 08:41 PM
How much are you asking for the Aqua C Remora skimmer?
cheers

Todd
01-28-2007, 09:00 PM
I am going to wait a little while to see if there is any interest in the entire set up. If / when I decide to part out, I will keep you on top of the list for the skimmer.

Todd
01-31-2007, 01:31 AM
Bump