PDA

View Full Version : 2nd ChemMaster Order - Vancouver - Feb 2007

wetcoast
01-20-2007, 03:51 AM
Hi all!

I'm moving back into the GVRD after 5 years of freezing in Winnipeg and as stated in the last group order, I'd like to offer some space in my moving truck to bring some more chemicals out from ChemMaster/LittleSilverMax - Not only will it save a bit on the shipping costs, but it gets me a chance to meet some of you Vancouver area reefers.

With this however I am going to have to put a small limit on the orders - I don't think I can go over say 250lbs of this stuff - simply due to the fact that I still need to move all my stuff, and any more may start cutting into the already outrageous gas prices that I'm going to be dealing with getting my house belongings through the rockies.

The Following People have PM'd me privately already to get in on this.

40# Mg Chin_Lee
50# MgCl Denis
65# Mg/Kalk Deepred
20# Various Canadawest

TOTAL: 175

Does anyone else want in on this? This post will be edited as more PM me until we either hit my limit or it becomes February 2nd, at which time I'm going to start requesting payment from people. With enough orders - we may be able to get a discount. Payment will be made to LittleSilverMax Directly

I will be making the trek down Hwy 1 in Mid Feb expecting to arrive in BC around the 18th. I'll need a couple days to sleep and get unloaded - but everything should be good shortly thereafter. The good thing is I work from home - so I can accomodate some daytime pickups.

Regards-Dave

littlesilvermax
01-20-2007, 05:32 PM
10% off should not be a problem. Free shipping is the clincher here!:mrgreen:

Denis
01-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Hi Dave,

I just paid LSM for a full bag (50lb) of MgCl so I'm in for sure.
Thanks again for this great help I'm sure I'll find some frags or live rock for you when you get here.

canadawest
01-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey Dave, thanks also for the offer!!

I would like to get 10lbs Mg, 5lbs Ca and 5lbs Kalk

Would it be easier for us to just pay LSM directly as he is already setup via PayPal? That way all you would be responsible for would be the transport.

Let me know.

littlesilvermax
01-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey Dave, thanks also for the offer!!

I would like to get 10lbs Mg, 5lbs Ca and 5lbs Kalk

Would it be easier for us to just pay LSM directly as he is already setup via PayPal? That way all you would be responsible for would be the transport.

Let me know.

Pay me directly, yes, but confirm first I have enough (getting low on magnesium, and I doubt I will have my next order in in time).

Send a pm to me first.

BTW I have more then enough to cover your order.

wetcoast
01-31-2007, 10:42 PM
Great! Sounds good! Keeps it Simple then.

BCOrchidGuy
02-01-2007, 01:48 AM
What are the prices? I'd probably go for a small bag of Mg and one of Ca, possibly some Kalk.

Doug

littlesilvermax
02-01-2007, 04:02 AM
What are the prices? I'd probably go for a small bag of Mg and one of Ca, possibly some Kalk.

Doug

I have lots of calcium left and lots of kalk, but I am down to my last 15 lbs of magnesium.

calcium is $3.75 per lb
kalk is $2.50 per lb
magnesium is $2 per lb

-10% for this order so $3.38, $2.25, $1.80 respectively

If I get more magnesium in I will update as soon as I know, I may get it in time, but I may not.:cry:

wetcoast
02-01-2007, 10:41 PM
First post updated - we're up to 175lbs, remember there is a limit on this free shipping - Gonna have to cap it at 250lbs as listed above as well.
Regards Dave

fishface
02-02-2007, 03:27 AM
i'm in for:
5lbs of calcium
5lbs of kalk
and not sure about magnesium...never needed it before as i've only upgraded tanks from a 25g to a 120g. can anyone advise?
edit: ok then put me down for 5lbs Mg too.

thanks

wetcoast
02-02-2007, 03:28 AM
Probably a good idea - not entirely sure what you are stocking, but found its what I used most even on a 65.

Please contact littlesilvermax and arrange for payment - he will send me a PM advising who has paid and who has not right before delivery!

Regards, Dave (18 days till I am a perm BC resident again woo!)

littlesilvermax
02-02-2007, 05:13 AM
I am saving whatever magnesium I have for Dave, so the only person that gets it is who has paid, I think only 1 person so far. (I will have to check)

I will post some totals tomorrow so we know exactly how close we are to the 250 lb total.

littlesilvermax
02-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I just may get my next chem order in on the 9th of February, so I might have enough magnesium to fill other orders.

littlesilvermax
02-02-2007, 11:46 PM
I think this is all that are in, please update if this list is wrong:

Dave:
Dennis: 50 lbs of Mag Chloride Paid
CanadaWest: 5 kalk, 10 mag, 5 cal Not Paid Yet
FishFace: 5 kalk, 5 cal Paid
DeepRed: 50 lbs of kalk (wants 15 mag) Not Paid Yet
Chinlee: (wants 40 lbs of magnesium)

So we have a total of:

-60 lbs of stuff paid for
-70 lbs of stuff that will ship but not paif for yet
-55 lbs of stuff that people want but I may not have

littlesilvermax
02-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Got lots of magnesium in!!!

Dave:
CanadaWest: 5 kalk, 10 mag, 5 cal Paid
DeepRed: 50 lbs of kalk 15 mag Not Paid Yet

So we have a total of:

-80 lbs of stuff paid for
-65 lbs of stuff that will ship but not paid for yet

So a total of 145 lbs.

I believe that 250 was the limit, so if you are not in say so.

littlesilvermax
02-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Dave: ???????????
CanadaWest: 5 kalk, 10 mag, 5 cal Paid
DeepRed: 50 lbs of kalk 15 mag Paid

So a total of 145 lbs.

I believe that 250 was the limit, so if you are not in say so.

Everything is ready to go, waiting.................to hear from Dave...............???

If somebody else wants in they have about 1 hour!

littlesilvermax
02-13-2007, 01:45 AM
Dave picked up everything tonight!

Hope it works well for everybody, thanks for the business!:biggrin:

wetcoast
02-22-2007, 06:22 PM
OK! Made it ok gettin' through those Rockies. I've got a bunch of Boxes and bags here for people. Send me a PM and we can arrange where to meet up - I may be in Burnaby this weekend, otherwise I'm in the guildford area...

Regards,
Dave

wetcoast
03-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Still holding onto Fishfaces and Deepreds Chemicals here... Come and gettem! PM me for details.