PDA

View Full Version : some really cool stuff at Frag Factory

cag
01-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Ok. I know we just got an order today, but there were two more things that I didn't see until too late, and I want them really bad. So I am starting another order from Frag Factory. I know, some people have been frustrated with corals coming in a bit differently than they were expecting. But overall, some of the stuff he can get in is really cool, and we sure don't often see it in Calgary. Our stores try really hard, but they often seem to get their orders filled last or something, and end up with much the same stuff all the time. Anyway, I am all for supporting our local stores, and make sure I do so as much as possible. But sometimes there are things online a guy has just gotta have (was that my outside voice?). So until my wife finds out, I am OK, and looking for anyone who might like to add orders together for a shippment to Calgary sometime in the next few weeks. Please post if you are interested or if you are ordering so we can see how close to free shipping we are getting. :)

OCDP
01-18-2007, 09:10 PM
If there's enough interest (fast) then I definitely want a couple frags on there badly. I'm in the same boat... there's just stuff that we won't find in Calgary that we have to take advantage of .