PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to help me with my RO unit?

JasonJ
01-09-2007, 09:42 PM
anyone in and around vancouver area want to help me out with my aquasafe RO/dI unit? i bought it used...i think theres some stuff missing (tubes and what not). i dont know how these things work! thanks.

jason.

andsoitgoes
01-09-2007, 10:00 PM
anyone in and around vancouver area want to help me out with my aquasafe RO/dI unit? i bought it used...i think theres some stuff missing (tubes and what not). i dont know how these things work! thanks.

jason.

Hey - i was in the same boat a few days ago - If I can figure it out, no doubt you can!!

Why don't you take a search for the post I made, see what you've got and we can help from there.

If you need the tubing, it's easy to get at Home Depot - went there and headed into the plumbing section, they've got the big rolls of tubing, the little check valves (the nozzles that you turn on/off with the blue .... thing) as well as the connectors.

Did you want to do a bootstrap install where you just have it removable from your sink, or did you want to go the whole nine yards and actually install it under the sink?

Nick

JasonJ
01-09-2007, 11:45 PM
well i have the adapter for the faucet.
and yes i need tubing and those things at the end of the tubing to connect it to the filters.

andsoitgoes
01-10-2007, 12:10 AM
If all you have is the faucet adapter, you're going to need a heck of a lot. Can you take pictures of the unit so we can get an idea of what is needed?

There are some tubes that generally are stock to connect the pre-filters to the post filters (ro, di, "taste" enhancer) - do you have ANYTHING?

Nick