PDA

View Full Version : wavysea

Edmonton Eskimo
01-03-2007, 12:32 AM
is anyone using this product? If so how do you like it and how well does it work. Any comparison to the sea swirl?

niloc16
01-03-2007, 02:05 AM
never used the sea swirl, but i have to wavyseas and they are awesome. one of the best pieces of equipment i have purchased. they are very easy to program and the currents it gives is second to none. i've mounted tunzes to them and it rocks

Jason McK
01-03-2007, 02:32 AM
I have 2 Wavey Seas+ and I love them. The water through put is over double that of a sea swirl. They are also silent. I've heard the sea swirls click and chatter over time

J

Chin_Lee
01-03-2007, 05:43 PM
good product. i have two and flawless so far (mind you very early in its use) but i know a few other people who've had them much longer and so far so good.

bullit67
01-03-2007, 10:32 PM
I have been running 3 on my system for almost a year now and no problems I love them if for nothing eles they are maintainance free all I hve ever done to them is wipe the salt off them

bullit67
01-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Well one finally died it was about 10 months old I was told by the store that they would take care of it for me and after asking for a couple of months I was told I had to deal direct with wavy sea for warranty but now it is over 1 year old and out of warranty so I am out of luck. I ended up having to buy a replacement unit. I have heard of a couple other people that have had them stop working but not directly from the users . I still like the product and 2 of my originals are still going strong

Doug

Skimmerking
01-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Ya I bought one, not to bad I like the SS better, if the power goes out the SS will stop and go back on. With the wavy sea if the power goes out , it will revert back to default setting and continue to go in circles until you re set it. not good if you have it on a corner too. I found out the hard way.

FOr me I give the Wavy sea a 4 out of 10

Once I go back to the cube i will use the Ss there with the Mag 12