PDA

View Full Version : plumbing auto top-off

fishface
01-02-2007, 04:29 PM
does anyone have any tricks or tips to run plumbing through walls or floors to set up an auto top off from an RO/DI tank? unfortunately i don't have any easy direct routes so do i need to cut and drill (not really very logical) to hide the lines? what have you folks done that have that all nicely hidden?

appreciate your input!

Tom R
01-03-2007, 02:12 AM
Hi Darryl

I have a very simple yet effective top off system. We can arrange for you to come over and take a good look, take some pictures and draw up some ideas to apply to your system.

Tom R

fishface
01-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi Tom,

that would be greatly appreciated, i would definately like to take another look at your setup there. you have much more room than i do to set up and hide your equipment so it may be a good challenge :)

fishface
01-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Hi Darryl

I have a very simple yet effective top off system. We can arrange for you to come over and take a good look, take some pictures and draw up some ideas to apply to your system.

Tom Rso when would be a good time for you to do something like this Tom? i've got a schedule that fluctuates a fair amount so if you let me know when you may have time, i will taylor a meeting around your availablity.

thanks

Tom R
01-10-2007, 02:31 AM
Hi Darryl

I am home most evenings. You can call me at home and we can set up a time.

Tom R

fishface
01-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Thanks Tom, I'd like to do that in the next few days if possible and I'll give a shout!

Cheers,