PDA

View Full Version : FS Ehiem 2028(Surrey)

martym
01-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Bought on Oct 10/06 It is a professional II 2028 canister filter. Paid $429 + taxes for it at J&L Aquatics. It is a great filter, but I want something different on my Discus tank. Asking $300 obo will take AC500 or equivalent in partial trade. The filter is running right now so it has a bio filter already working. Still have the recipt so the 3 year warranty is still good.

Chin_Lee
01-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Marty - out of the blue you come out.... where've you been bud? Happy new year to you and your family and your....... discus???? When did you get into discus?

martym
01-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Filter has been sold.

Thanks Chin. I had a batch for about 6 months, wasn't happy with the growth (I got a bad negected bunch) Sold them off and now I'm waiting on 3 Snake Skin Leapords, and 3 Snake Skin Eruptions from back east. I also have a 75g angel tank, they are almost breeding size, had them since they were the size of a quarter, Have a 15g tank with a pair of prized swords in it. They are breeding but having a hard time keeping the fry. An a 30 g misc tank, the prise in there is the 4 albino Bristle nose pleco's I think I ended up with all females. Time will tell.
How's your tank coming along? I need to walk over and have a look one of these days :)