PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone!

medic_eva
12-29-2006, 10:11 PM
hey guys, it's been a while. i'm moving to iowa for university, so i just wanted to say thanks for all the help in the past and it was great meeting some of you. i'm selling my tank, so check out the hardware posts. i'm totally negotiable on the price, so let me know if i priced it too high.

thanks and take care!
eva

Pan
12-29-2006, 10:15 PM
What are you taking at university? and why iowa?

medic_eva
12-30-2006, 01:57 AM
What are you taking at university? and why iowa?

taking a bachelor of environmental science, sustainable living (stuff like green building, solar power, wind power, water recycling, organic agriculture). canada doesn't offer it unless it's an after degree program in BC. this one is a whole degree on sustainability, so i have to go there if i want that piece of paper. too bad, i'm kinda scared of americans ;)

i'll survive. then i'll come back to canada and save the world. or something.
thanks for the question!

eva

Canadbis
12-30-2006, 02:24 AM
Well Good luck Eva!
I love the name, same as my oldest daughter!

medic_eva
12-30-2006, 05:37 AM
thanks very much :) for both the luck and the compliment!

michika
12-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Good luck!

Der_Iron_Chef
12-30-2006, 05:56 PM
too bad, i'm kinda scared of americans ;)

Heh! Oh, it's not all that bad. I was in Georgia for five years as a student. I survived :wink:

Good luck!

Pan
12-30-2006, 06:01 PM
taking a bachelor of environmental science, sustainable living (stuff like green building, solar power, wind power, water recycling, organic agriculture). canada doesn't offer it unless it's an after degree program in BC. this one is a whole degree on sustainability, so i have to go there if i want that piece of paper. too bad, i'm kinda scared of americans ;)

I wouldn't worry ^^^^
It's not that hard to outwit them :)

medic_eva
12-30-2006, 06:50 PM
lol i appreciate everyone's support. plus if the american's are chasing me, i can just hide in the corn. that's all there is in iowa. corn. everywhere. just corn. lol. thanks everyone!

Murminator
12-30-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm going to miss boingie boing......Have fun :mrgreen:

medic_eva
12-31-2006, 12:56 AM
lol i hope i didn't scar that child too badly. what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger, right?

saltynuts
12-31-2006, 12:59 AM
so sad to see you go hope you keep in the game.

medic_eva
12-31-2006, 01:54 AM
thanks ed!

Pan
12-31-2006, 02:08 AM
lol i hope i didn't scar that child too badly. what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger, right?

Only If you consider Nietzsche to be intelligent, i guess for some he would seem that way :)

Where in Iowa? Des Moines?

medic_eva
12-31-2006, 05:55 AM
Only If you consider Nietzsche to be intelligent, i guess for some he would seem that way :)

Where in Iowa? Des Moines?

actually in fairfield iowa at a private university. first of it's kind in north america. it's just southeast of des moines in the bottom right corner of the state.