PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Jan 30th - Edmonton - calgary run

AndyL
12-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey folks,

Sounds like there's a fair bit of interest here... So I may just donate my saturday to my fellow reefers.

If there's a willingness to all get along... We've seen these deteriorate in the past... I'm going to drive up to edmonton saturday, returning to calgary that evening.

I'm only making a select few stops in calgary before leaving. 2 stops in edmonton - Howdy's (wherever that is - and Blkwolfe's. I'll make one delivery calgary south end (undetermined location - preferably a reefers house) - any further pickups would be from my house (tuxedo area) later saturday night / sunday morning.

No guarantees, I'll have a cooler or two in the car - I'm not responsible for your packing or providing any kind of live arrival guarantee. I'm not going to shop for you - dont ask me to 'pick a good xyz'. I'm also not going to handle your $ - please make payment arrangements directly.

All I'm going to ask is that my fuel (~60$ round trip) is covered. How that's split-up is up to you guys to decide.

I drive a jetta - small items only - 2 coolers and my dog are going to take up much of the available space.

Discuss amongst yourselves. Please post - any pm's about this subject will be deleted. (Other than the 2 people selling who I'm going to see if I can pickup from that morining/afternoon)

Andy

howdy20012002
12-29-2006, 08:41 PM
As requested by Andy, I will be available for any picking up of inverts or corals on saturday afternoon.
LMK
thanks
Neal

dunl
12-30-2006, 12:12 AM
You mean Dec. 30th, or a month from now? :)

AndyL
12-30-2006, 12:32 AM
lol tomorow - december ... minds on january already *sigh*