PDA

View Full Version : F/T Green Torch Coral

Reefmaster
12-21-2006, 08:46 PM
my green torch coral reached its critical size at about 12 or 14". i'm keeping several pieces but i'm offering various sized frags, from one or two heads to colonies up to about 6".

rather than putting a price to each i'm interested in pretty much any reef friendly livestock (for a lightly stocked 135) so make me an offer.

Reefmaster
12-27-2006, 12:22 AM
ok, maybe i shoulda saidl FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. i have some beautiful large and smaller frags of a green torch that have been doing excellent for 4 or 5 yrs.

i'm interested in increasing the lifestock in my tank so welcome 'trades' would be most tangs, a cleaner shrimp, various smaller reef fish, custodians etc. if you are interested in buying a piece we can work that too - the price depends on the size - the 4" and 6" colonies are comparable to anything you'd buy in a store but have grown out in my tank. i'd prefer not shipping.

shane
250-812-3832

Cameron
12-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Hey Shane, want me to get you a couple cleaner shrimp at hidden reef tomorrow? Do you have any pics of the torch?

Todd
12-27-2006, 02:19 AM
I saw the green torch a few weeks ago and it is awsome. Huge and looked very healty.

Shane - would you be interested in my purple pseudochromi? I was hoping to get some pepermint shrimp to battle my aptasia, but my pseudochromi would just make a snack out of them. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Reefmaster
12-27-2006, 08:23 AM
perfect one cleaner would pair with the one i've got.
shane